Suggestion: Where Are You Playing Today

Don't wank.

Suggestion: Where Are You Playing Today

Postby west on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:48 pm

I was wondering if maybe there could be a Where Are You Playing Today *sticky* thread in one of the board sections. That way if you are going out to say Goodfoot you could post it up and maybe some other players could swing by if they are going out to pin that day. Just a suggestion.
"Rock 'n' Roll is the only religion that'll never let you down."

west - WBG
west

Re: Suggestion: Where Are You Playing Today

Postby Kickback on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:58 pm

That is a great fucking idea! I personally check this site more than anything. More than Myspace, I swear. I always find out about sessions with my favorite players way too late to participate. I revere some of them as much as my favorite musicians and sports heroes. I guess I'm a groupie for my own gang. Where are you Skillshot!!!!!!!!!

Plus I think profiles of associates and great ballers may help this site really take off. In that way i mean by having more people actively on, and on at once, we have a busy site all the time. Sorry Rom :geek: . I just think were funner to check and be on than myspace or facebook or hotmail or blah :o lol
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby ROM on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:57 pm

Start the thread then, dudes! You don't need my permission.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:13 pm

Rom can i have a candy?
Dropshot

Return to Site Suggestions