[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Pinburgh 2013

Pinburgh 2013

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Pinburgh 2013

Postby PatC on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:56 am

Okay... new thread!

So... who's going? I feel like it's a ton of us:

Noah
Noah's Dad
--
Isaac
Party Pat
---
Rhodes
Cousin Tom
Tall Paul
Todd Robinette
---
Greg Dunlap?
Dennis?
Nate?
Paige?

I'm asking, because it'd be cool to know where folks are staying and if people need rides/etc. Like I know Rhodes' party is staying an extra day and have a full car. Noah and his Dad are staying together. I'm not solid yet where I'm staying if I'm getting a car.. that kind of thing.

-pat.
Last edited by PatC on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PatC

Re: Pinburgh 2013

Postby TheStandardNate on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:23 pm

I am just waiting on final approval from work. Will then book everything. Fuck 3nonrunners
"Well, there goes our Saturday night air hockey tournament."
TheStandardNate

Postby Isaac on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:44 pm

I'm in. No flights or hotels yet either.

Hoping to get the 3 player knockout tournament done in time for the consolation. If that happens I might get my own car. DUBSTEP4LIFE
HWJP?
Isaac

Postby PatC on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Isaac — you and I could potentially share a car. I'm coming in at the same time as Noah, but I'm actually leaving earlier...

My return flight is 7am on Monday on Southwest. If you did that one, like me, then we might be able to share our resources of love. Meaning, if you got a car, I could chip 'in, or vice versa... I know you want control of your own destiny. I just want to make sure I get to the airport to come home.

I'm probably just gonna stay at the Hampton Inn Greentree. That's where Noah and Noah's Dad are staying.

But if we stay at the same place (not same room, since I know you snore), then that'll be easy.
PatC

Postby TheStandardNate on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:52 pm

:mrgreen:
"Well, there goes our Saturday night air hockey tournament."
TheStandardNate

Postby sauce on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Maybbbbbbeeeee......
sauce

Postby mlane on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:27 pm

I'm going-ish. Like, I'll be in the area, and I'll hang out (as well as distract your rivals, for the right price), but I'm not in the tourney. Can't get there early enough.

I would consider going in on a hotel room or just paying with whiskey if I can crash on the floor one night. I don't snore but some people do find me generally loud in my waking hours.

See yinz in da Burgh 'n at!!!
-Paige
mlane

Postby bkerins on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Hey, we posted the list of 339 players to the PAPA blog:

http://papa.org/blog

You can find the Portland players in... uh... various different categories apparently.

Anyway, just an alert that there are only about 60 spots left in the tournament, and they've been going at like 10 spots per day lately. I think it will get full sometime this weekend or early next week. If you're thinking of coming, make a decision soon, then rejoice that you'll be part of a really freakin' big pinball tournament. $60,000 in cash prizes? Holy hell, man.

Thanks to everyone, and see you at Showdown!
bkerins

Postby coyle on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:10 pm

Signed up today.
The night life ain't no good life, but it's my life.
coyle

Postby PatC on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:03 pm

ALSO, PORTLAND, DON'T FORGET:

Sunday we wear our Sunday's best. To represent. Tie not optional.
PatC

Postby Legs on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:48 pm

"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby mlane on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:37 am

Zoë, I think any of these would work for you except for maybe the very last one on the page.
http://www.villagetshirts.com/PinballNeckties.php
mlane

Postby PatC on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Zoe, wear whatever you like.
PatC

Postby ROM on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Because you don't count.

Zoe, if you don't have a tie, you could just wear a bolo tie. I know you have like 10 of those.
Vibe Police
ROM

Return to Events