Rose City Pinball Championships

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Rose City Pinball Championships

Postby Dropshot on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:13 pm

There are going to be a lot of new happenings this year. Check out one of the latest and greatest at http://www.rosecitypinball.com
Dropshot

Re: Rose City Pinball Championships

Postby FHF on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:21 pm

There's also Portland Rankings from 2011. Too bad there wasn't a 2011 Rose City Pinball Champion. Now we may never know who was truly the greatest of the era.... Kind of interesting to look at though!
Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. - RWE
FHF

Postby Opto on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:36 am

This is rad. Question about the finals format. If it's going to be mixed bag random pairings of players, will there be redraws if you draw someone you've already played and there are others in the pool you have not?

In other words - with the setup, can dropshot and I play/draw each other 6 times in a row?
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:58 am

I will add into the rules that you cannot play the same person two games in a row. But you and I could go every other.

With the tournament so far off, some rules might get tweaked a bit. For instance, once it gets down to 4 players the loss slate my be wiped clean and it could turn into a 4 player 5 game series. Or it might not. Still plenty of time to figure that out.

The random draw mixed bag staggered entry will be the way the tournament runs and won't be changed though. The finals is the only think that could possibly be changed.
Dropshot

Return to Events