[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Rose City Showdown IV Volunteer Sign-Up

Rose City Showdown IV Volunteer Sign-Up

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Rose City Showdown IV Volunteer Sign-Up

Postby Dropshot on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Once again we will need a few volunteers throughout the qualifying days to help record scores and anything else that might be needed. We will be offering 4 game tickets for every 2 hour block you sign up for. From those that have done it before, it is easy, goes by fast and is a great way to see what other people are doing on each game. To sign up follow the link below.

http://www.doodle.com/yg8vqtic6graw8s4#table

Thanks,

Rose City Pinball
Dropshot

Re: Rose City Showdown IV Volunteer Sign-Up

Postby Dropshot on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:21 pm

The tournament opens at 11:00am both Friday and Saturday. However I have only scheduled volunteers starting at 12. So if anyone is able to help out if needed for that 1 hour each day will be compensated accordingly. You don't need to let me know other than stepping up when/if needed the day of.
Dropshot

Postby wdx on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:12 pm

how many volunteers do you need per shift?
wdx

Postby Opto on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Pretty sure it's 3 - 2 for open and 1 for classics.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Volunteer spots are filling up quickly with only 1 month till the event.

It looks like the shifts from 10-12 and 12-2 are still hide open for any takers.
Dropshot

Postby PirateMike on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 pm

PirateMike

Postby Jules on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:22 am

I'm not able to see the shifts I signed up for. I want to make sure I don't miss them.
Jules

Postby Opto on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 am

You just have to click the little thing in the middle and the schedule will expand.
Opto

Postby Jules on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:54 pm

I couldn't open up the calendar with Internet Explorer, so I switched to Chrome and it opened up just fine.
Jules

Postby ROM on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:42 pm

IE blows.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Jules on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:49 pm

yes, but Chrome crashes all the time. "shockwave crashes". I'm getting a new computer soon, so I can use a more updated browser. Firefox and Chrome are both incompatible with stuff on my computer.
Jules

Postby Dropshot on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:06 pm

We still need volunteers from 10-12 and 12-2 of friday night. In case people missed it the sign-up calender has an accordion kind of thing hiding those times. Any and all shifts taken help a bunch!
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:18 am

The Doodle online volunteer sign-up will be closing later this afternoon. If you would still like to volunteer time you can talk to me at the tournament and we can probably find something for you.

Thanks again for everyone's help!
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:59 am

Isn't DannyB just waking up at about 10pm on Friday night?
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:18 am

DannyB will be at Slingshot tomorrow morning at 9:00am to stamp 4000 entry tickets. I think he said he would get them all done in under 1 hour. The man has got stamping skills!
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:32 am

DannyB . . . 9am . . . Those don't belong in the same post.
Opto

Postby DDT on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:14 am

There is a zero probability of that happening.... Literally Zero.
DDT

Return to Events