[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - 1/10 Ground Kontrol

1/10 Ground Kontrol

You have no life. Click here to get one!

1/10 Ground Kontrol

Postby videomode on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:33 pm

Ground Kontrol
511 NW Couch St. Portland, OR 97209
Phone: (503) 796.9364

Single game, double elimination. $5 Entry. Starts at 7:00pm.

Games will be decided the day of the tourney.
dennis
videomode

Re: 1/10 Ground Kontrol

Postby Dropshot on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:30 am

I probably won't be making this tournament. Someone will need to run it. On that note, anyone can run any of the tournaments. I can either bring the computer or if you have an ipad or you want to do it on paper feel free to step up and run one.
Dropshot

Postby videomode on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:47 am

Isaac should be running this one to get ready for Pinbrawl.
dennis
videomode

Postby PatC on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:47 pm

Last night Isaac asked me to do it... but maybe he was drunk?

I'm fine doing it.
PatC

Postby Isaac on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:26 pm

I was! But alas I'm still not going to make it. I'll set Pat (or whoever) up with a new build if they need it.

I'd like to run as many of these as I can, and if I can't make it then I'd still like to have the organizer (yes you, Aaron) use the iPad anyway. Thanks dudes.
HWJP?
Isaac

Postby DannyBackglass on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:15 am

Hey. You guys ever been playing at Ground Kontrol, right? You get that powerball going. U get the Clock Choas going. You see Isaac walk up to Attack from Mars out of the corner of your eye. You blast the Clock over and over. You cannot miss a shot. But, why you say is Isaac wearing his hood like me? Is he fucking with me. Concentrate danny b. Pound that clock. Two balls up top in the Power. Boom. Jackpot. Boom Boom. Jackpot. Clock. Clock. Clock. Clock. Up to 93 million. Blam left ramp. Pow up to the Power. Why is Isaac fuckin with me? Does he know I'm ripping? Shit. Drain. Why is he wearing his hood up? Drain. Drain. Yell at Isaac. What the fuck dude? Only to discover. Its not at all Isaac. Once again. Fucked by a non technical distractive technicality.
Whose with me?
DannyBackglass

Postby videomode on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:55 am

Why is a ghost dressed up like Isaac creeping up on you while your ballin. Welcome to the Twilight Zone.
dennis
videomode

Postby MWF on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:05 pm

MWF

Postby Joey9Fingers on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Am I to read this correctly....you're complaining about getting drained on TZ when all you had was 93Million? What gives, I thought from all these posts you were better than this? LMAO!
Joey9Fingers

Postby inthecan on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:01 am

Think he means that he had the Jackpot set to collect at 93 mill..
I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Postby ROM on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:07 am

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby videomode on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 am

I think he just challenged you Danny B. $100 game on TZ should set the record straight.
dennis
videomode

Postby videomode on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Results sent in

1. Noah Davis
2. John Fujita
3 Eric Hill
4 Dennis Brenhaug
5 Kevin Kerr
5 Paul Kalk
7 Chris Rhodes
7 Mindy Bert
9 Emma Eichhorn
9 Danny Backglass Belrose
9 Adam Jenkins
9 Neil Javier
13 Jason Nagy
13 Paige Atkinson
13 Kris Fast
13 Mike Smith PDX
17 Pat Castaldo
17 Jeff Weston
17 Chris Coyle
17 Tom Arany
17 Tony Hommes
17 Andrew Knee
dennis
videomode

Postby DannyBackglass on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:56 pm

No. You don't know TZ. That was 93 million on the Clock Chaos alone. In addition to 3 Powerball Jackpots not to mention how much I ranked in on the upper power play. That my friend is about 300 mill off of one mode. Sure, Ill win another hundred bucks. TZ challenge. First one to 15. I believe the saying is, "Put cho god damn money wurr yo durrta ass lip iz."
DannyBackglass

Postby Joey9Fingers on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:26 pm

LMAO! That's awesome! I was sure I was missing something on that complaint. I do KNOW TZ! Haven't hit 93 on chaos yet, I've got it up to 60. Best for me on TZ is still 517M! The damn factory GC'd it at 750M & I just can't get there yet!
Joey9Fingers

Postby DannyBackglass on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:20 pm

I with there was more records on that. I once hit like an 80 million Battle the Power. Best day of my life.
DannyBackglass

Postby eric on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Day-amn, how many times did you Battle the Power to get the value up that high? I don't think I've seen anything over 30 mil.
eric

Return to Events