[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Wizard of oz playfield design

Wizard of oz playfield design

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

Wizard of oz playfield design

Postby JeffK on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:16 pm

http://pinballnews.com/games/wizardofoz/index3.html

that's some funny business with those kansas stand up targets in the bottom left. 5 flippers!
JeffK

Re: Wizard of oz playfield design

Postby JeffK on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:18 pm

seems on little heavy on the upper play fields for my liking. Only one ramp as well.
JeffK

Postby inthecan on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:24 am

So far it's looking like it might be pretty damn awesome! :shock:

I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Postby ROM on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:56 am

And here's a link to the soundtrack:
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby JeffK on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:55 pm

that music sounds great!
JeffK

Postby JeffK on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:15 pm

From an email in the comments that I assume was from JJP, it sounds like it's going to be a widebody.
JeffK

Postby ROM on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:39 am

Wizard of Oz prototype picture. That's right, you heard me: A PICTURE.

My take:
That backglass looks photoshopped, and it also looks horribly ugly.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:52 am

Hmmm - aren't these supposed to be shipping like next month?
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby ROM on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Order one and find out!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:50 pm

I'll just sell all of my machines and maybe that'll give me the down payment I'd need. Totally worth it as THIS WILL BE THE BEST MACHINE EVER MADE . . . based entirely on concrete speculation of course.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby PatC on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Are they using an LCD for the backglass?

Where's the score?

Do you get to decide if you're the good which or the bad which?
PatC

Postby PatC on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:03 pm

OH yeah...

-26" Wells Gardner LCD monitor which will display scores, animation, movie clips, attract mode, backglass artwork and more.
PatC

Postby TheStandardNate on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Who wants to throw down? 5 of us 20 % each, we keep it at my place.
"Well, there goes our Saturday night air hockey tournament."
TheStandardNate

Postby inthecan on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:50 pm

I didn't know one of the guys from Blink 182 was on their design staff.
inthecan

Postby ROM on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:57 pm

I assume they mean "elusive Melting Witch Mech" and not "illusive Melting Witch Mech"...??
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Playfield pics: http://www.pinballnews.com/games/wizard ... dex24.html

Already, this offends my eyes way less than the latest Sterns. The figures, with the colored borders around them, are a little goofy. But at least I can easily see what is going on. The latest Sterns just have too much shit on the playfield art.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby inthecan on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:23 am

WTF is melted all over the flipper bats?
inthecan

Postby ROM on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:29 am

Ruby shoes, bro.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby inthecan on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:55 am

Click your heels twice and jump over the rainbow. Man, this thing looks like Taxi mated with Monster Bash or something. Where's my 7500, gotta have the LE!
inthecan

Return to General