[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Voodoo Donuts 2

Voodoo Donuts 2

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: Voodoo Donuts 2

Postby sauce on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:08 pm

Creature reset on me in the middle of a multiball. Only happened once.
sauce

Postby Ricochet on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Eeek. We will try to figure out why. The other day the machines got unplugged by the coffin they stuffed along side Creature.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby Ricochet on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:30 pm

We fixed dead feature lights on Party Monsters, reseated everything in Creature and checked the voltages. There was no obvious reason we could find for the reset you had Sauce.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby sauce on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:21 am

Was in voodoo tonight, got a ball stuck on EatPM on top of the lower pop bumper, crazy airball off a post. Also creature was turned off with a sign taped over the coin slots that said something like "you dont want to do it"
sauce

Postby Legs on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:09 am

"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Ricochet on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Nobody there seemed to know why Creature was out of order, but I did notice the coins didn't register on the left when I jiggled the wires. I replaced the switch.

Dislodged the ball on Elvira and the Party Monsters.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby Ricochet on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:14 am

Jurassic Park lost a transistor and melted a kicker coil. Maybe this will be our excuse to pull it out and replace it with something WPC.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby ROM on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:24 pm

As it happened once to sauce, now it has happened to me. The creature reset during a multiball. Scene: With swift precision, I collected the jackpot. I then fed one ball to the pop bumpers and the other ball was heading down to my flipper and then BLACK everything went black. And then I was like, "NOooooooOoOoO!" And sauce was like, "SEE?" And I was like, "yeah... I see."

Also, I got first place on Pirates. So I bought myself some doughnuts as a prize.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:34 am

Also, the kicker in the slide shot is weakus (or else the ramp is angled wrong). The ball often doesn't make it far enough up and then it comes back down. This one should be easy to replicate - it happens all the time.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Jeri on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:33 pm

We put Johnny Mnemonic in tonight and pulled out Jurassic Park.

I recapped part of the Creature power supple, found the rectifier heat sink was loose and put a fan on it.

-Jer
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby ROM on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Cool. That's rad about Mnemonic.

Did you notice the kicker thing acting weak on the slide shot on Creature (the shot on the far right)?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Jeri on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:59 pm

I thought we fixed the kicker Sunday. Were you there after 3pm yesterday?

Thanks,
-Jer
Jeri

Postby ROM on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:57 pm

no no... I was just wondering if you'd seen it/fixed it. I should have just assumed you had!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Jeri on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Sorry. I will read next time. :D
Jeri

Postby Jeri on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:56 pm

We went through the machines for tomorrow and found the "Car" drop target opto was bad on Game Show. Fixed the feature light rectifier that decided to die on Johnny. Change the Bally flipper to Williams flippers on Party Monsters.

Trish grumbled a bit going out on her birthday to fix machines, but the guys at the Standard made it all better with a free beer.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby coyle on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:10 am

The DMD on Johhny M. is completely zorched. just 1/4 of a mess. the top 3/4 is nothingness. Kinda like me.
The night life ain't no good life, but it's my life.
coyle

Postby Jeri on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Johnny got a new display today.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby sauce on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Right flipper on creature is often weak, and fluttery, sometimes it completely stops working.
sauce

Postby Isaac on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Pirates and Game Show were turned off last night.

JM dropped the ball from the power glove a couple times, and Crazy Bob's kicked out STDM twice in a row. Otherwise it played great.
HWJP?
Isaac

Postby ROM on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Just in case they haven't told Ricochet: I walked by today, and the whole left bank of machines was turned off.
Vibe Police
ROM

PreviousNext

Return to The Machines