[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Iron Man Tournament at Slingshot 5/5 til 5/6

Iron Man Tournament at Slingshot 5/5 til 5/6

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Iron Man Tournament at Slingshot 5/5 til 5/6

Postby Qdub on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:54 am

Here we go again. You asked for it, so Quarter World is bringin' it.
Same rules as the Buck Hunter Tournament.
The object of this tournament is simple. Score a high score and get the Grand Champion for the table. You have 2 days to compete for it!
The Grand Champion for the table at midnight, Thursday, May 6th. Wins the grand prize, a cool $100.
The #1 score for the table wins first prize $50.
Yes, you can win both prizes.
Yes, you can play as many times as you want.
If you put up a high score, be sure to let the Bartender know, and fill out your information on the form so we can reach you if you win.
**Very important FILL OUT THE FORM. We need to know who puts up the high score.**
Winner will be announced after the last game at midnight.

Good luck!

Slingshot Lounge
5532 SE Center
Portland, OR, 97206
(503) 445-6649
Last edited by Qdub on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Qdub

Re: Iron Man Tournament at Slingshot 5/4 til 5/5

Postby Dropshot on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:59 am

Any chance of moving this to WED/THURS? We are having a tourney at My Fathers Place Tues night and it would bring in a lot more money if they were not conflicting.
Dropshot

Re: Iron Man Tournament at Slingshot 5/5 til 5/6

Postby Qdub on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Thanks man. Just saw that. Its now gonna be Wed, Thur. See you there.
Qdub

Postby revtest on Wed May 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Floaty as fuck = not fun :( front legs need droped!
revtest

Postby eric on Wed May 05, 2010 3:43 pm

How is the game?
eric

Postby revtest on Wed May 05, 2010 6:12 pm

seems like it will be fun, hope the software is not done though could not stack multiballs and hurry-up seems to make for lopsided scoring but I like the layout with the right rev's could be as fun as spidy!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Qdub on Wed May 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Yeah, it's a bit on the floaty side. The tournament has started so it is how it is. I'll increase how steep it is after the tounament. It would be unfair to everyone to switch it up now.
Qdub

Postby ROM on Wed May 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Would it? Discuss!

I'm going to swing by there tomorrow, everybody. see you.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby revtest on Wed May 05, 2010 9:30 pm

REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Qdub on Wed May 05, 2010 10:48 pm

So as of 10:41pm wed. CFF SCOOP has the GC at 69,211,270. #1 score is KGB with 55,678,430. It's still anyones game. I've seen alot of contenders, and remember to fill out the form behind the bar if you put up a high score. If your not here tomorrow at midnight, and your a winner, and we have no way of knowing who you are or how to get ahold of you... Well you loose. Runner up wins. So please post you high scores with the bar tender. See you all tomorrow.
Qdub

Postby Isaac on Thu May 06, 2010 12:20 am

Capped out at 13M tonight.

Does anyone want to tell me what's so skillful about making the skillshot?
HWJP?
Isaac

Postby Dropshot on Thu May 06, 2010 12:35 am

Dropshot

Postby sauce on Thu May 06, 2010 3:18 pm

I just got 90mil.
sauce

Postby FHF on Thu May 06, 2010 4:48 pm

I'm assuming that's the GC? Did you get the 50 mil shot?
Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. - RWE
FHF

Postby scoop on Thu May 06, 2010 4:50 pm

yes it is. and yes he did.
scoop

Postby caylegeorge on Thu May 06, 2010 5:41 pm

"Ramps are pointless"

yeah! jericho mode is for noobs!!!
caylegeorge

Postby combo on Thu May 06, 2010 11:14 pm

I wonder if it plays any better since Tall paul straight crotch kicked it last night after his 8 million score. I had just gotten there and witnessed the brand new machine get the hardest straight kick to the bill slot/coin door i have ever seen. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
combo

Postby Qdub on Fri May 07, 2010 9:42 am

So the results are in. Congrats to Sauce one winning the grand prize and bragging rights on GCing Iron Man. In 1st place price went to ROM. ROM could not be there to accept his winnings so we spent it all on beer. ( just kidding). As for the final scores, I'll be posting those later. Thanks for coming out everyone, it was a blast.
Qdub

Postby ROM on Fri May 07, 2010 10:25 am

Woohoo!
Sorry I couldn't stay until the end. But I'm glad no one toppled my mighty score. Thanks for throwing this, Logan. Seems like a sweet game.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby eric on Fri May 07, 2010 10:40 am

Congrats Sauce, nicely done.

Kicking machines is disrespectful to the ops and the establishment not to mention totally LAME. We should really start disqualifying people who do shit like this. Though I suppose with a score like 8 million you really don't need anymore help coming in last. :o
eric

Next

Return to Events