[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - 2011 Tourneys

2011 Tourneys

You have no life. Click here to get one!

1 vote, closes the 15th.

Poll ended at Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:06 pm

My Father's Place
50%
Red Flag
50%

Total votes : 20

Re: 2011 Tourneys

Postby Dropshot on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Isaac is correct.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Red Flag and Vern are neck and neck!

After visiting Foggy Notion last night, it gets my vote. It's a cool spot, and they were enthusiastic.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby FHF on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:15 pm

haha! Yeah, foggy notion got my vote too even though it's super far (for me). Basically, I just agree with what ROM said. Except I would never order vegan chili.
Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. - RWE
FHF

Postby Legs on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Agreed re: all Foggy Notion comments. Also of note: good fritata, GREAT salad. Like, I don't like salad and I loved it, even though it was just, you know, regular salad. I was not expecting somewhere with such a divey vibe to have good food. Way to go, FN! Also way to go on having good pinball!
Legs

Postby coyle on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:01 pm

I don't really get the Vern. The machines are always jacked, the staff is pissed we're there and it's not that comfortable. Seems like there is a ton of other places that would love to have twenty plus people in their bar spending money at seven on a weekday.
The night life ain't no good life, but it's my life.
coyle

Postby ROM on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Agree. I can't believe the Vern is tied with Voodoo.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Legs on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:36 pm

I hate both places. Can't we organize some sort of coup where everyone changes their votes to something awesome?

I'm psyched about Foggy Notion and Red Flag though!
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Dropshot on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Oops! So I added Gladstone (C-Bar) to the list and it deleted everyone's votes for some reason. Oh well, at least people will now have an option other than Voodoo and Vern.
Dropshot

Postby Legs on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:48 pm

"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Dropshot on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:52 pm

Shhhh! 4 tourneys at C-bar and 4 tourneys at 'Gladstone'. I did it the first year when it was only myself, jake, dennis, eric, sauce, rom, dannyb and fred showing up.

They will run as two different locations, at 1 location just because C-bar is so sweet!

I would just do 4 on tuesdays and then 4 on thursdays. That way people who can only make one of the days will at least get a full run at it. Which can't really be done for the rest of the places throughout the year.

Also, sorry to make everyone re-vote again and again. I really thought it would just let me add an new option without doing anything to the votes, I was wrong.
Dropshot

Postby Isaac on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Will we just play on 5 of the machines for one tournament then the other 5 for the next then? I don't like the idea of cheating the WPPR system.
HWJP?
Isaac

Postby Dropshot on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:59 pm

That was one possibility discussed. I don't think it really is cheating the WPPR system. It's not like we are running 8 tournaments there all giving 6 boints to the winner under 1 event. It will still be a two event kinda thing broken up into two different 4 tourneys. No different than what we are doing already.
Dropshot

Postby Soundcard on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:03 am

why not make it a make it a ship/c-bar spilt tourney?
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby Dropshot on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Red Flag has less space than Vern, especially back where the pins are. That half wall is half way up your ass playing single player on the machines on the right. Now imagine multiple asses back there with walls up them?
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby revtest on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:48 pm

Buck the system all day! They don't call us Gangsters for nothing! :twisted:

BOO Vern!

Hurray RED FLAG!

Really though "Gladstone" is like the original event (outside Taxi Tuesday) we have to keep it alive! we should make it a $10 buy in!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Isaac on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:54 pm

HWJP?
Isaac

Postby Dropshot on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Pingolf next summer. Hold your horses there, we still got Cascadia, Showdown and Pinbrawl...then we will have the first leg of the 2011 tour at C-bar.
Dropshot

Postby Isaac on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:04 pm

I demand daily tournaments.
HWJP?
Isaac

Postby Dropshot on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Has anyone mentioned that Red Flag is Cashbox yet?
Dropshot

PreviousNext

Return to Events