[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Slabtown Showdown III Feb 18-20th

Slabtown Showdown III Feb 18-20th

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Re: Slabtown Showdown III Feb 18-20th

Postby FHF on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 pm

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

Then I get an extra ball. yeah, zelda pinball would rule!! uh, so will the showdown!
Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. - RWE
FHF

Postby Dropshot on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:12 pm

would it hy..rule?
Dropshot

Postby FHF on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:16 pm

hahaha! that's funny.
FHF

Postby Opto on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:45 pm

I'm officially amped for this.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby jclone on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:57 pm

I am new to the message boards, and this will be my first tournament. How many times does everyone enter these things? See everyone this weekend!
jclone

Postby ROM on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Just play as much as you feel comfortable. If you're getting close to qualifying, then try a few more entries and maybe you'll make it; if you're not getting close to qualifying but are still entering over and over, then you're fattening the pot for the winners. Regardless of how you do, it's still pretty fun to step up and concentrate hard and give it your best.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:24 pm

We'll be posting the scores live during the qualifying round (Friday and Saturday). So, starting tomorrow (Friday), check the blog on to stay up to date how well you and others are doing. These scores will also be projected on the wall at Slabtown. But if you're not there, you can still keeps tabs.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby autofire on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:44 am

I wont be there but I do like that I can keep tabs on how CFF is gonna smoke some fools.
TCB brothers!
autofire

Postby FHF on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 am

Sweet! Yeah, the standings are going to be updated online and on site simultaneously. I just wish we had streaming video so you could watch when I pull ROM's pants down and spank him with moon rocks!!
FHF

Postby ROM on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:06 pm

I'll be like, "I need a power up, Fourth Place Fred!" And you'll rush up to me and give me the moon rock treatment. And suddenly I'll start slaying.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:23 pm

I've been slaying all morning . . . in my mind.
Opto

Postby Opto on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Creepy quote of the day!!!
Opto

Postby FHF on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:02 pm

FHF

Postby jclone on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:46 pm

See everyone soon, Jarrod here, I have met a few of you out and about playing I am sure.
jclone

Postby bounceback on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:42 pm

I'm calling for an out of towners and cff location session tonight.where did bowen end up lodging? Lets get out on the town a little before packing it in and holing up at someone's house.home machines are all you can get most places, let's hit up some spots and enjoy the scene only portland can offer. takers? We can roll from slab town around 9 or so?

Cayle, bowen, keith, et al, let's do it, yeah?
bounceback

Postby Opto on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:12 am

Man - that was fun. Waking up at 6am this morning - not fun.
Opto

Postby kevin on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:17 am

Awesome work by Jake and Eric to keep the machines going.

Congratulations to Bowen...he's fun to watch play pinball.
kevin

Postby Opto on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Agreed! I can't believe how freakin' tired I am after just playing in this one. Aaron/Fred at the front of house with Jake and Dennis and Eric as the tech support backbone. My hat is off to you all.

Thanks for making it such a fun weekend.
Opto

Postby PatC on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:05 pm

I'll be giving classes next year on "how to qualify and then completely bomb in the finals."

It was fun, though, and even if I do still smell like Slabtown...
PatC

Postby Opto on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Pat - you be surprised at how many of us have already enrolled and completed the coursework.

Making the cut in that group is a feat unto itself.
Opto

PreviousNext

Return to Events