[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - VOTE NOW!! ROM v Dropshot Battle of the Week of the Century!

VOTE NOW!! ROM v Dropshot Battle of the Week of the Century!

You have no life. Click here to get one!

ROM v Dropshot Battle of the Week of the Century!

ROM wins, and dropshot wears sweater vests to every weekly!
46%
Dropshot wins, and ROM grows the bushiest nerd mustache ever!
53%

Total votes : 15

Re: VOTE NOW!! ROM v Dropshot Battle of the Week of the Century!

Postby DannyBackglass on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:14 pm

DEN. Destroys all.
DannyBackglass

Postby Dropshot on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Dropshot

Postby ROM on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Also, quotes are for nerds! In a couple hours get ready to experience REAL LIFE.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Do you mean when I'll be getting MoR ball 1, and 2?
Dropshot

Postby FHF on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Hahahaha!! Tied 7 to 7. I like it. This will be sweet.
Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. - RWE
FHF

Postby DDT on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:53 pm

That's not B... That dude looks like he could get a role.
You dudes need some TRACKIES!!!!!
DDT

Postby Dropshot on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:17 am

Ouch
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:09 am

Your hero was vanquished! I tried, people... I tried to bring down the evil mighty dropshot, but he proved too buff for me.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:55 am

Rom went up 1-0 with a 2-0 win on MB, I tied it up with a 2-0 win on NBAFB. Then ROM put up a 600mil? ball 1 on our 3rd game of I500. I am pretty sure he ended up just over 1bil to clinch the win and go up 2-1. Then it was MM, I ended up winning 2-1 to tie things up again. Then it was on to Congo, which I won in 2, and on game 2 I GC'd it with 4.1bil. Now since Rom was down 3-2 he got to choose the machine, and he chose NBAFB. I won game won, and was up game two, all Rom needed was 12 boints to take the game and he cam up 5 boints short. Overall I think it was a fun time. Looking forward to seeing the next battle and eventually we should have the prize fight in sights!
Dropshot

Postby eric on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Nice win. Wish I could have stayed until the end.

What were the final odds?
eric

Postby FHF on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:59 pm

2:1 on ROM was pretty much the beggining and end. It was definitely a good battle to watch. It would have been cool if it came down to the final five, but still good stuff!!
FHF

Postby ROM on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:39 pm

I would have loved to get it down to the final 5, too. I was so close!

Also, I came stacked in intimidating gear (cardigan sweater, sleeveless CFF t-shirt, two wristbands, Shit Kicker belt buckle), but dropshot blew me out of the water by busting out a t-shirt depicting my cat flushing me down a toilet (while his cat looks on). It was a brilliant tactical move, and it no doubt gave him the competitive edge.

As punishment for losing, I have to grow a mustache for two weeks. It's coming along... and at the moment I look like a total molester. The prices we pay for losing! I tell you.

In conclusion: The battle was fun. And it's good to know that we can use our pinball skills to settle those really important arguments that we seem to have pretty often on this message board. If you (yes, you!) are feeling like raging out against your prime foe, challenge them to a duel!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Legs on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:30 pm

did someone vote after the fact? i could have sworn it was all tied up going into the battle.
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Previous

Return to Events