[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - VOTE NOW!! ROM v Dropshot Battle of the Week of the Century!

VOTE NOW!! ROM v Dropshot Battle of the Week of the Century!

You have no life. Click here to get one!

ROM v Dropshot Battle of the Week of the Century!

ROM wins, and dropshot wears sweater vests to every weekly!
46%
Dropshot wins, and ROM grows the bushiest nerd mustache ever!
53%

Total votes : 15

VOTE NOW!! ROM v Dropshot Battle of the Week of the Century!

Postby FHF on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:38 am

Yes, they are both most certainly ballers, but who will prevail?!?!? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. - RWE
FHF

Re: VOTE NOW!! ROM v Dropshot Battle of the Week of the Century!

Postby FHF on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:40 am

I got Aaron by a mile right now!
FHF

Postby Opto on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:41 am

I can beat both of those dudes one handed . . .
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby ROM on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Reminder! I've won the last two weeklies that I've entered. I'm on a rolllllllllllll.

Also, dropshot is SCARED of me. He knows it.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby FHF on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Wow, we got a 50/50 toss-up right now!! I like these odds. I can think of several weeklies where I watched these two face off thinking it was pretty much a coin flip. More votes!!
FHF

Postby Dropshot on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:18 pm

I am looking for some bookie software to manage bets and odds as well as payouts. I thought I found one but it doesn't seem to want to install.
Dropshot

Postby FHF on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Computer? No way, someone's got to go old school with a pencil and one of those see-through green plastic visors.
FHF

Postby DannyBackglass on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:05 pm

I got a visor.
DannyBackglass

Postby ROM on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Yeah, you do. But I bet you wear it backward cuz you're krazy!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby FHF on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:26 am

FHF

Postby Opto on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:09 am

here's a vote for 7.
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:22 am

i think 7 is fine, or at least closer to. Starting any later and this thing may take all night. Keep in mind we potentially could be playing 18 2-player games. And some/most of those machines aren't going to be quick matches.
Dropshot

Postby FHF on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:29 am

Yeah, I'd hate for both of you guys to get sleepy and have to double forfeit :P Oh, wait, what happened to the trash talking, ya know, "I'm goin take you out in 3 rounds" and such.... I knew "They both get scared and fail to show" should have been a poll option.
FHF

Postby ROM on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:58 am

I can get there between six and seven.

I'm past shit-talking. Now it's time for action.

But first, I must meditate.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Has anyone gotten a hold of Michael Buffer yet?
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Dropshot

Postby DannyBackglass on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Three words. D E N.
DannyBackglass

Postby Opto on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Opto

Postby ROM on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:10 pm

That's Dannyb!

And I can't figure out what you guys are talking about...
Who's Michael Buffer, and what do he and DEN have to do with dropshot challenging me to a duel and me accepting?

Please advise.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:11 pm

Buffer has 'let's get ready to rumble!!!!' trademarked. Dannyb keeps losing to some drunk chump at pinball named DEN.
Dropshot

Next

Return to Events