[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Cascadia Cup T-shirts

Cascadia Cup T-shirts

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Would you buy a t-shirt/ How nice of a shirt do you want it to be ($)/ Color?

Yes
25%
$10-$15
15%
$15-$20
15%
$20-$25
2%
Olive (Greenish)
7%
Black
17%
Cranberry (Dark Red)
5%
Sunshine (Yellowish)
No votes
Navy (Dark Blueish)
No votes
Army (Brownish)
10%

Total votes : 39

Cascadia Cup T-shirts

Postby Dropshot on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 pm

You can vote 3 times. Once for yes if you would want one, once for price range, and once for color. I will only be making one color run though. You may also change your votes. If you do not care about price, which we may not have a choice on anyway feel free to vote for 2 colors. Also feel free to write in any other color you may want as well. I got all of the color names from AA so cross check with that if you would like. Actual image will be posted as soon as it is finished.
Dropshot

Re: Cascadia Cup T-shirts

Postby Legs on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:46 pm

whoever voted first is bad at reading directions.

also american apparel is fuuuuuucked as a company right now. go with something else.
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Dropshot on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:09 pm

Dropshot

Postby Legs on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:41 pm

:oops:

look what you made me do. i used an emoticon. i'm not used to actually paying attention to what you say.
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Dropshot on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:27 am

I don't blame you, neither do I.
Dropshot

Postby caylegeorge on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:29 pm

AA makes the best shirts, they are fine for now.
caylegeorge

Postby DannyBackglass on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:21 pm

AA are the best shirts. However, hear me out, I like shirts that grow old and faded. AA are so durable. I say, 50/50.
DannyBackglass

Postby PatC on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:29 pm

"Unfadeable, so please don't try to fade this."
- Dr. Dre & American Apparel.
PatC

Postby caylegeorge on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:37 pm

caylegeorge

Postby Dropshot on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:38 pm

cascadia-cup-flyer.jpg
cascadia-cup-flyer.jpg (54.98 KB) Viewed 11798 times
Dropshot

Postby revtest on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Whats that other flag, should I know that one?
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Dropshot on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:36 am

portland, republic of cascadia
Dropshot

Postby Rob on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:41 am

On the left is Portland. On the right is for the , an independence movement that seeks to unite BC, WA, and OR.

My favorite flag for the Republic of Cascadia is the Doug:

Rob

Postby Dropshot on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:48 am

No way man, the Doug is boring, besides I have a shirt with the other one and it's official. http://zapatopi.net/cascadia/

However I have never actually seen any of them and I have seen the Doug (mostly at soccer games, especially while playing Vancouver or Seattle)

"The Republic of Cascadia is not yet officially recognized by Canada, the United States of America, or the United Nations. Not that it is any of their business."
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 am

Rob..I was just telling Sara how much you hated her and then she agreed with you about the Doug. What has this world come to?
Dropshot

Postby Rob on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:22 pm

Th Doug may be more boring than many of the others, but it's solid. The flag from the Republic of Cascadia's website is just too... squiggly. The waves draw the eye off the top and bottom of the flag, making the entire thing seem unfocused.

If you really want to have more action on your flag, these two do it tastefully:

Flag of the Cascadian National Party

Flag of the Cascadian Institute

Here's , if other people want to have a stake in the conversation.
FWIW Sara is extremely classy and has a wonderful eye for aesthetics.
Rob

Postby Rob on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:37 pm

BTW—if you are using the flag from the Republic of Cascadia website for the Cascadia Cup image, you might want to change it so the stripes squiggle instead of going straight across. Here's an image of the RoC flag:

Rob

Postby Dropshot on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Yeah....I mentioned that to Sara and she almost bit my head off. She worked on that thing for about 20 hours. She hand drew it.
Dropshot

Postby Rob on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Well, fuck. Now I feel like an ass.
Rob

Postby Dropshot on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:50 am

Don't worry about it Rob, just drive out here and play!
Dropshot

Next

Return to Events