[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - 9/23 Billy Ray's Tourney

9/23 Billy Ray's Tourney

You have no life. Click here to get one!

9/23 Billy Ray's Tourney

Postby Dropshot on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Billy Ray's Neighborhood Dive
2216 NE MLK Blvd Portland, OR 97212
Phone: (503) 287.7254

Single game, double elimination. $5 entry. Starts at 7:00pm.

Attack From Mars
Sopranos
Medieval Madness
Batman
Monster Bash
Dropshot

Re: 9/23 Billy Ray's Tourney

Postby wdx on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:38 am

How about a side tourney the same day... WDX vs. CFF. There will be at least 4 of us there!
wdx

Postby Opto on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:15 am

Snds good - we could do 3, 4-player games. CFF plays a 4 player game on MB and adds up the scores. While CFF is playing MB, WDX plays . . . sopranos (or whatever we decide on) and adds up their scores. We switch. Whomever has the highest combined score on a given machine gets a point. In the event of a 1:1 tie, we would each play a 4-player game on another machine.

We did this at PAPA - NW vs. Pittsburg and it worked out really well. Easy to follow and keep track - it was fun. In that case both sides had more than 4 people, so you would simply sub in a player when necessary.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:36 am

We could probably start this once the tourney is half over and we aren't using all the machines anymore.

We play a 4 player game and then they play a 4 player game doesn't really seem like a head to head match. Maybe draw names and machines 2 v 2.
Dropshot

Postby coyle on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:30 pm

Not sure who posted that (Kris maybe) but it sounds good to me. Not sure how we could do it, you guys have more experience then us, so what ever you think will work.
The night life ain't no good life, but it's my life.
coyle

Postby coyle on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:23 am

So what was the final score on the WDX Vs. CFF battle tonight? Just wonderin...
The night life ain't no good life, but it's my life.
coyle

Postby Opto on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:15 am

When I left, I skipped out w/o buying the round for WDX for getting us 2-0 on Sopranos and MB. I think I may have stuck Revtest with the tab!!!!

Not sure if any other battles took place after I left.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:59 am

From what I heard WDX won 5-4 or something like that. Rom and I were to busy getting 1st and 2nd in the really tourney to really know what was going on.

1 Ryan Gratzer ($90)
2 Aaron Nelson ($30)
3 Mindy Bert ($10)
4 Brian Giles ($5)
5 Jake McGhee
5 Fred Franken
7 Kris Fast
7 Noah Davis
9 Chad Darnell
9 John Stein
9 Isaac Ruiz
9 Kevin Kerr
13 Chris Coyle
13 Jason Nagy
13 Mike Smith
13 Miles Craig
17 Paul Kalk
17 Emma Eichhorn
17 Sean Clair
17 Zoe Vrabel
17 Ben Applebaum
17 Chris Rhodes
17 Jason Hill
17 Dave Dimoff
25 Edmund Nash
25 Rachel Cooper
25 Dennis Brenhaug
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:11 am

So Steve, what's your new clan called - the Charlie No-Shows?

That was a good turn-out. With a couple new faces, too!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Isaac on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:13 am

Hey congrats, ROM.
HWJP?
Isaac

Postby ROM on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:39 am

Danke, dude.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:41 am

FYI: This is what I was blasting in my ears while I played. .
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:56 am

I think it was Coyle, could be wrong, may have been someone else. Anyway, but at one point last night they asked me if I thought you were listening to Spin Doctors, at the time I felt they could have been right.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Have you seen that episode of the Sarah Silverman Show where they peak over at the metal head's ipod and it turned out he'd been lying to them the whole time about the music he listens to - he was listening to the Spin Doctors!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby coyle on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Yeah, I knew the score, just wanted to hear it from you guys. Hahaha!
coyle

Postby coyle on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:29 pm

And yes Aaron, that was me.
coyle

Postby Dropshot on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Results are in.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:08 pm

See you on the streets*, Coyle!