[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Tonight! Friday! Evening time! My balls against your balls!

Tonight! Friday! Evening time! My balls against your balls!

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Tonight! Friday! Evening time! My balls against your balls!

Postby Dropshot on Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:17 pm

If anyone is looking to play i am going up to the goodfoot tonight and always enjoy a good challenge
Dropshot

Re: Tonight! Friday! Evening time! My balls against your balls!

Postby autofire on Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:50 pm

ill be up there with my balls
i grew up in indy and my dad would take me to watch the racecars practice when i was young
so i think i will be good at that game but ive never played it
autofire

Postby Dropshot on Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:54 pm

Has there line-up changed... i haven't been there in a while. Last time i saw dracula, no fear, fastbreak and fish tales
Dropshot

Postby autofire on Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:57 pm

they just got indy and highspeed goodbye to nofear and champ pub adn drac went downstairs
autofire

Postby Dropshot on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:00 pm

damn...why would you ever want to go from 4 machines down to 2...i can understand and support 2 to 4....its just a shame
Dropshot

Postby autofire on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:02 pm

they still got nba and fishtales adn somethin else
autofire

Postby Dropshot on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:04 pm

oh...i misunderstood you..well thats fantastic then i am actually glad they got rid of no fear i can't stand that game for some reason
Dropshot

Postby autofire on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:06 pm

maybe cause your scared of it
autofire

Postby Dropshot on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:09 pm

no im not
Dropshot

Postby autofire on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:26 pm

its alright to be scared of no fear
im just waiting for my buddy to come over then we might roll on up there
autofire

Postby DDT on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:20 am

Aaron go practice no fear, its almost as fun as whitewater when you get the upper playfield loop going during multi. Theme is goofy but the end multi- is one of the most satisfying game beats around.
You dudes need some TRACKIES!!!!!
DDT

Postby DDT on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:21 am

You dudes need some TRACKIES!!!!!
DDT

Postby ROM on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:04 pm

Aaron, dangit, on my second game I was about 60mil short of your GC on Indy 500. That's a fun machine! Those 1bil scores are definitely not going to hold for much longer.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:51 pm

i am suprised it lasted through the night....nicely done out there boys
Dropshot

Postby Kickback on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:25 pm

it sucks that now that I work at Goodfoot. I don't really get to spend time on those machines.
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby ROM on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:13 pm

Yeah, if you did, you'd be spending your entire life in that place. I can understand how you'd want to stay away when you're not on the clock.

But, thanks for helping get those machines in. They have a sweet line-up right now.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby bounceback on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:57 pm

i don't understand that excuse-- i work there so i don't want to shred on my own machines. that's your home turf boy? who else has the opportunity to hold those scores down like someone that's ALWAYS there? granted those scores are high, but nonetheless, you've got the time to put in. you're already there!
bounceback

Postby ROM on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:31 pm

So, it's Friday again. Any special ball on ball action happening this eve?
I'd like to check out the elvis and t3 at clinton... and then maybe write another sweet rant about cigarette smoke.
or something.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:50 pm

I like the resurgence of the topic, but as of yesterday afternoon T-3 was down to Slam Tilt's play, he didn't do anything wrong the right flipper just went dead on him. I'd be down to play somewhere but might not make it till 9 or so, or I'd have to play before 7.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:39 pm

If that doesn't get fixed before Tues. Tourney, are you going to move it to Good Foot?

Also, Blazers v. Celtics tonight at 5pm, broadcast on KGW. So no pinball for me until that's over.
Vibe Police
ROM

Next

Return to Events