[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - 5/8 TRACKIE!!!!!!! Day.

5/8 TRACKIE!!!!!!! Day.

You have no life. Click here to get one!

5/8 TRACKIE!!!!!!! Day.

Postby DDT on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:45 pm

Alright non CFF sector, the day is set. Trackie!!!!!!!!Day.
What is this Trackie!!!!!! Day? I hear you all asking. Well Trackie!!! Day is going to be the best day of your life spent in a Trackie!!!!!!
Well what will we be doing? That question will go unanswered partially. What you do need to know is this.
The RULE; You must show up to any part of this event in a complete Trackie!!!! (Track suit, warm up suit).
I will be driving a large van around for all those who would like to drink and not drive.
You can ask questions here but I would probably figure out a way to get a hold of some dope gear.Because the day is closing in fast..

P.S. maybe we could have a little testimony from past participants as to how fun Trackie!!!!!!! Day was.
You dudes need some TRACKIES!!!!!
DDT

Re: 5/8 TRACKIE!!!!!!! Day.

Postby videomode on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:33 pm

That shit is dope
dennis
videomode

Postby Dropshot on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:37 am

It's cold biking in short shorts, GET A TRACKIE!!! and stay toasty warm.
Dropshot

Postby DDT on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:10 pm

So you all are most likely freaking out scouring eBay for TRACKIES!!!!!!!
right now. That's a good thing. Don't forget to practice pinball because there will be a skills challenge. Bone up bone heAd!!
Post passes, catches, back hands, juggles. Shit you better place that bid and start practicing!!!!!!!
DDT

Postby ROM on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Rom here. For the last Trackie Day, I made the mistake of purchasing and then wearing a cheap trackie that didn't allow adequate ventilation. And because it's such an active event, I overheated! I think I was like a millimeter away from passing out - my vision faded to white, and I lost contact with everything. But then it came back before I totally passed out. It was scary.

This is all to say that you should think twice before you buy the crappiest trackie you can find. Think quality, think air flow, think comfort.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Think what you would wear in the Future Spa.

"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby DDT on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:32 am

Oh you lucky sums a bitches might just have to wait some more for TRACKIE!!!!!!!! day. I might be busy working..... And DDT doesn't pass up money..
It looks like the 8th might not be good :( shit I'm a little bummed but whatever we can work it out
DDT

Postby ROM on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:59 pm

DDT, just FYI, but you should play the lotto. Then if you win you CAN start passing up money.

After work today I'm going to don my tracksuit. Get comfy, people, it's Friday!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby DDT on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:50 pm

FYI ROM- there are uncomfortable kids all over Portland dreaming of having a Trackie!!!! To don.
FYI- everyone else on the planet Trackie day is offical.... We could break a world record for largest group in Trackies. But only if our group is larger than the Chec Olympic hockey team.....
Do you have a nice leisure suit to wear to this momentus occasion? I hope so, there will be a strict dress code enforced. Other than that you will be free to rip it up!!!!!
DDT

Postby emma on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:37 am

DDT are we still on for the 8th?
emma

Postby PatC on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:14 pm

I feel like I need some example pictures of suitable trackies posted.

Maybe it's because I don't speak british or whatever, but what is a comfortable Trackie? I went and looked at some and they had that weird almost-bathing-suit inside to them... do you wear them without underwear? What's the protocol?

I need an education on these things.
PatC

Postby ROM on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:29 pm

You need to be searching for a velour tracksuit. a la .

That's where you'll find comfort.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Pat - as long as you buy something that says JUICY on it, you should be fine.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby PatC on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Amber looked extremely hesitant when I asked her if I could borrow one of hers.
PatC

Postby Dropshot on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:08 am

The best place to get a full suit is ebay, thrift stores can be tough to find a full matching set or one that even fits. I'm sure a brand store like Macy's or Kohl's or something would probably have a few options.
Dropshot

Postby DDT on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:38 am

Pat first off. Your wife needs to be wearing her own Trackie!!!!! This is open invite for all skill levels. So get your own Trackie!!!!!! Nordstrom rack for a cheese ball ed hardy one.....
This holiday is about casual beauty.
DDT

Postby DDT on Sun May 02, 2010 9:20 am

The day draws nearer... And I question. What is more fun than hanging out with a ton of people in Trackies!!!!!! Well hanging out and gambling of course :) Trackie!!! Day is shaping up real nice. We will be starting at the ship around 1:00...... Be prepared for a day of awesomeness. We will be hitting multiple spots and shredding games all day.
I have some off the wall tricks up my sleeve. I hope
your ready.
DDT

Postby Dropshot on Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 am

Sweet!!!!!! Just got my Trackie!!!! the other day. Are you going to have the van this year or is everyone on their own for transportation from place to place?
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Tue May 04, 2010 3:18 pm

The plan is to have a van. I'm going to ride in the van - and the more the merrier. However, some people might want their own wheels or whatever. The van isn't mandatory. But it makes sure we stay together.

There's gonna be some sweet mini-games at places. One in particular I am super mega looking forward to!! (are we allowed to disclose this stuff ahead of time, DDT? Or is it a secret? I'm not going to practice it.... "even" playing field.)
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Isaac on Tue May 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Is this event bike friendly? Or are you going straight from the Ship to Slabtown?

I'm still half-convinced this is a big ploy for you get all the new guys to show up at a random bar in a track suit while everyone laughs and has a grand ol' time elsewhere and hang out while not in track suits.
HWJP?
Isaac

Next

Return to Events