[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - 5/8 TRACKIE!!!!!!! Day.

5/8 TRACKIE!!!!!!! Day.

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Re: 5/8 TRACKIE!!!!!!! Day.

Postby videomode on Tue May 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Its no trick we all look super cool comfortable in our suits and rip the shit out of some pinball
dennis
videomode

Postby videomode on Tue May 04, 2010 10:37 pm

DDT always looks cooler than everyone else but
dennis
videomode

Postby videomode on Tue May 04, 2010 10:37 pm

I still need to get a Trackie this week I better hurry up
dennis
videomode

Postby ROM on Tue May 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Wed May 05, 2010 8:35 am

Emmas gonna be driving our car, so there's room for her + 4 in it.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Legs on Wed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm

if you're still confused as to how to rock a track suit:
Attachments
track.jpg
track.jpg (122.61 KB) Viewed 27147 times
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby emma on Wed May 05, 2010 12:54 pm

I guess Noah doesn't want to ride with me. Eff him.
emma

Postby ROM on Thu May 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Hey studs, bring cameras! we're just about to roll out an "upload photo" feature on the portland pinball map. that would be cool if the first batch of photos uploaded are sweet ass trackie day shots! this feature will likely be rolled out tomorrow. the purpose will be to show photos of locations, so that people can get a general idea of what it looks like inside/outside, etc. the feature will be really easy to use, too.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby eric on Thu May 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Awesome idea!
eric

Postby emma on Fri May 07, 2010 12:43 pm

As one of the always sober, I will take it on to document mightily tomorrow's, ahem, entertainment.
emma

Postby DDT on Fri May 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Well as the day dawns.......... I prepare.
Snacks, check. Huge van, check. Viso, check.
Sweet fuckin Trackie!!!!!!, check....
The "trick" is going to be if you don't show up in a Trackie!!!! I will shun you..
DDT

Postby Legs on Sat May 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Yo, meet up with our track suited posse. It's 3:40, we're at Apex. Goin' to GK at 4. Be there.
Legs

Postby Legs on Sat May 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Slabtown time!
Legs

Postby Isaac on Sun May 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Some highlights from the slew of drunken blurry pictures I took yesterday.

HWJP?
Isaac

Postby eric on Sun May 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Is Sauce even wearing a trackie? Looks like Ben Kenobi without his jacket.
eric

Postby ROM on Sun May 09, 2010 9:27 pm

He wasn't! He got close. But not close enough. It caused quite a stir.

Okay, so the new "add a picture" feature is now on . Isaac, I added one of your pictures to C-Bar. That's the only picture on the site right now... so that's where y'all have to go to check out the example.

So, please, if you have photos that are nice representations of locations, please upload them. It should be a simple operation to do so.

And, just a note, we don't need ten pictures at once of one location. Your best couple are cool... but still, if, like, scoop has uploaded two to a location, and Emma has a cool one of the same location that she wants to upload, please don't hesitate to upload. etc.

However, even if you do submit ten at once, the photos have to be approved... so, we'll sort it out.

Also, if you folks who took pictures add yours to facebook or something, please post a note here that says you did that! it's easy to miss those notices on facebook... so a reminder here would be cool. I want to see them!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby PatC on Mon May 10, 2010 2:06 pm

I didn't take too many photos, but managed to capture a coupla good ones: .

I particularly like "Bad Ass Legs" and "No-Undershirt DDT."
PatC

Postby ROM on Tue May 11, 2010 9:18 am

Scoop, where's that group shot from Ship? I wanna see it!!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby scoop on Tue May 11, 2010 9:54 am

i posted some photos on FB. not sure how to do that here.....
scoop

Postby ROM on Tue May 11, 2010 10:27 am

copy + paste??!?
Vibe Police
ROM

PreviousNext

Return to Events