[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Voodoo Doughnut Tourney - Tuesday 12/01 7pm

Voodoo Doughnut Tourney - Tuesday 12/01 7pm

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Re: Voodoo Doughnut Tourney - Tuesday 12/01 7pm

Postby Dropshot on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:11 pm

kickback is 201
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:12 pm

ouch
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:42 pm

I just surpassed ROM by 2.17 boints . . . (with fist pull) yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby ROM on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Not even! you're 1.17 boints ahead of me. anyway, wtg............ :ugeek:

I seem to be stuck in the 150s.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:17 pm

eric rom and noah are all making a run on Jake. All of you are only 4-6 boints behind him.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:43 pm

And you're making a run on me for most posts on the message board. arguably, a more important milestone.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Yeah most of my posts are stupid bullshit though....yours are just stupid and when I read them i think of this guy http://www.voir.ca/blogs/steve_proulx/P ... 0Frink.gif
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:50 pm

:geek: :geek: :geek:

I can see that. I know, my posts are super stupid! And I don't care :!:

:geek: :geek: :geek:
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Just to clarify on the new rule. If the winner of the winners group decides to pick a game (which he or she doesn't have to) and the winner from the losers group decides to play the one picked (which they can decline) it is a single game winner take all! Correct?
Dropshot

Postby revtest on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:02 pm

And for my 300th post I shall say this................SUCK IT!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Opto on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:40 am

Opto

Postby revtest on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:26 am

I like it! we should do that!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby eric on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:43 am

I don't like that rule. As the winner you're basically taking a loss for choice of machine. That's a really bad trade in my book. Although the winner isn't required to pick a machine, right?
eric

Postby Dropshot on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:46 am

without out it, I think there would be no point in saying yes to their choice unless it's 'your' game too. Which in that case the person who picked it should know better. I rarely see this being used unless you really know something about the opponent or you truly know the game......yes you don't have to pick. And I also think it's a bad choice but it may make sense during some circumstances.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:12 pm

I can sort of see people using that option as it is now. At Portsmouth, for instance, given the choice would you and Noah have rather played a match on the crappy Star Wars, the Pirates that everyone was sucking on, motherfucking Batman DK, or the well-playing Dracula? maybe you guys would agree to Dracula, just to make the match a little more exciting/less crappy. Right? Well, maybe that's not the best example, dropshot, since you claim to not know the game very well....

but that's my take!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:56 pm

We agreed to play Drac at Portsmouth and even though I sucked balls and lost, I was happy to loose on that machine. I would rather loose twice on that game (if I had been on the winners bracket side), than played any of the other ones. What if the winner of the winners bracket got to pick a game BOTH times - the loser bracket guy would have the option to agree or go random each time?
Opto

Postby Kickback on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Do much loosing Noah? Is that like hang loose shortened to loosing? The whole thing seems fine. The entire thing can be negated and brought back to ground zero. I mean, if the losers bracket decides to go random, nothing changes from the old way. But if he takes the challenge, so be it. Some machines are really bad for tournies though (Jurrassic Park!) and I would prefer to see or play games on the best possible machines.
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Previous

Return to Events