[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Portsmouth Pizza Pub Tournament - 7pm - Tues 11/24

Portsmouth Pizza Pub Tournament - 7pm - Tues 11/24

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Portsmouth Pizza Pub Tournament - 7pm - Tues 11/24

Postby Opto on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:58 pm

Yummy pizza, pinball and Jar Jar.

The Lineup -

Attack From Mars
Bram Stokers Dracula
Pirates of the Caribbean
Star Wars Ep1

5262 N Lombard St. Portland, OR 97203
Phone: (503) 289.4644

$5, head-to-head, double elimination. Starts at 7pm
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Re: Portsmouth Pizza Pub Tournament - 7pm - Tues 11/24

Postby videomode on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:07 pm

no ship that sucks. sorry Mike I was hoping we could hang out with you
dennis
videomode

Postby Opto on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:55 am

We'll get there.
Opto

Postby DannyBackglass on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:54 pm

I hate playing pinball at the ship. Love the ship. Hate playing pinball there. Lion Man.
DannyBackglass

Postby FHF on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:05 pm

I like portsmouth. I think there were quite a few regulars playing there when we started the tourney last time. We booted them, but they seemed interested. Might be worth hanging a flyer.....
Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. - RWE
FHF

Postby Dropshot on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:15 pm

There were 3 of them, they disappeared when I tried starting it, they weren't around when i called their names and the one guy that did alright got so drunk he just left before losing two games. If they're there they're there if not it's probably better.
Dropshot

Postby FHF on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:31 pm

3x5=15.... just sayin
Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. - RWE
FHF

Postby Dropshot on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:24 pm

All you care about is money
Dropshot

Postby revtest on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:39 pm

SWE1 FUCK THAT NOISE! HA! :D though I think I will skip this one seeing as how I missed the last one here. Set up for ya to go back to back Rhodesy!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby deathsave on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 pm

rhodes winning back to back at a pizza place? bring on the fat jokes!
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby Kickback on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:23 pm

The only back to back that Rhodes is gonna get in this life is consecutive orders of baby back ribs at TGIF's. Extra sauce.
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby deathsave on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:39 am

when he rolls up to the drive-thru and they hand him the ribs, does his scooter tip over like fred flintstone's car? i'm pretty sure it does.
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby Dropshot on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:06 pm

damn you guys are jerks! Especially since Rhodes never checks the site.
Dropshot

Postby PatC on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Anybody going out there tonight (saturday)?
I've never been there, and as much as I'm willing to drive down Lombard alone, it'd be cool to go with a fellow baller.

Are we ballers?
That felt weird eaying.

I guess I'll watch the blazers game and pretend I didn't post this.

Call me, if you're down for going. 503-DEEP-FAT (no joke)
PatC

Postby ROM on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Oh yes, we are ballers.

See this thread:
or, at least the title of it.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby PatC on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Ha... I knew that forum was in there somewhere.

I ended up going for an hour or so; machines all seem in decent shape to me (though didn't play Star Wars).
PatC

Postby fathom22 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:03 pm

I'll have a tech clean and check the pins at P-mouth Monday for the Tues tourney.
MWM
fathom22

Postby Dropshot on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:35 pm

Thanks Mike
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:17 am

Thanks Mike! Since I never made it down there this week (folks are in town) to check the games out and post a "Tournament Here" sign. I'll get there early this evening in case anyone is on the machines. Give 'em some fair warning and invites of course.
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:51 pm

I was thinking of hitting up the ship around 4-5 before the tourney, also if anyone would like to meet me there and give me a ride to the tourney that would be much appreciated too.
Dropshot

Next

Return to Events