[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - ***UPDATE*** Standard - 7pm Tues - 11/17

***UPDATE*** Standard - 7pm Tues - 11/17

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Re: ***UPDATE*** Standard - 7pm Tues - 11/17

Postby videomode on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:48 am

I believe Jake won the last tourney at the Standard
dennis
videomode

Postby Opto on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:48 am

Yep - Jake won at the Standard - I won the week before or after at Voodoo. And yes I secured a last place.

Taken out on TZ and then Getaway . . . Bounceback and Dropshot better watch their backs. I will seek sweet, sweet revenge. :twisted:
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Ah that's right, it was at Voodoo, sorry Noah.
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Dropshot

Postby Opto on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:53 am

We're definitely going to hit Voodoo and Standard up one more time before the end of the year (probably december).

Dropshot - (according to portlandpinballmap) - Goodfoot only has 3 machines, so it's out until a fourth shows up.

I was going to call it at the Ship, but the DMD on DR. Who is fucked and Whitewater won't take quarters. We've only done 1 tourney at the Portsmouth Pizza Pub - lot's of space - 4 machines. I'm going to check it out tomorrow and make sure they're all working. If they're reasonably playable, that's where we're going.
Opto

Postby Legs on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:30 am

the dude came in and fixed dr. who after you left last night, fyi.
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Opto on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Thanks Zoe - does anyone know if they got the whitewater to accept coins?
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:11 pm

That whitewater sucks, during the first two ball MB it doesn't register any whirlpool shots for jackpot.
Dropshot

Postby videomode on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:22 pm

you could always go across the street and play Whitewater
dennis
videomode

Postby Kickback on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 pm

If the Prtsmouth games are jacked, call the operator and tell them. The bar won't do it.
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby Dropshot on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Portsmouth is Quality. Also I've talked to the owner there a few times and he said he would do whatever to have us come back.
Dropshot

Postby Kickback on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Shanghai also has 4 games.
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby Opto on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Lot's of space - decent lineup - Portsmouth it is! I'll hit it up this weekend and give Quality a ring if anything needs tweeking.
Opto

Postby Kickback on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Hey Noah, have you sent these results in to Josh yet?
Kickback

Postby Dropshot on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:13 pm

I have not yet, I will after the next event
Dropshot

Postby Kickback on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Why? All you have to do is e mail it.
Kickback

Postby Dropshot on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:07 pm

and put it into another form with a bunch more info, sending it in now or waiting 4 days isn't going to change anything
Dropshot

Postby revtest on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:33 pm

portsmouth sucks!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Previous

Return to Events