[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Slabtown Smackdown 11-7-09

Slabtown Smackdown 11-7-09

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Are you interested?

Part of CFF
38%
Part of NON-CFF
61%

Total votes : 26

Re: CFF VS. BRN (Includes Seattle) Rumble

Postby Dropshot on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:01 pm

wow this is great....so much trash talking and nobody even knows the format, the cost, who is involved or anything. Tomorrow we will determine whether it is 8 10 12 or 16 per side. The more involved the more likely it might become a two day event, we will work it out though.
Dropshot

Postby CAP on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:17 am

GC Hurricane before voodoo donuts runs out of quarters. Then you can start talking trash again.
CAP

Postby Opto on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:01 am

(Includes Seattle) - That means we get Maka and Cayle right? I'm starting to feel bad for the CFF'ers . . .
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Dropshot

Re: CFF VS. NON CFF (Includes Seattle) Rumble

Postby sauce on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Why no Party Zone or Pinball Magic?
sauce

Postby Dropshot on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:54 pm

They aren't the best tournament machines, and at least with the list we have nobody should have any excuse as to not knowing the game or anything like that.
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:55 am

So far the CFF Team consists of:

Aaron "Dropshot" Nelson
Danny "Backglass" aka "Pinball Pimp" aka "Black Jesus" aka "Lustre King" Belrose
Dennis "Videomode" Brenhaug
Jake "Rev Test" McGhee
Jason "Kickback" America
Jeff "Deathsave" Gagnon
Mike "Soundcard" Hassenpflug
Ryan "Rom" Gratzer
Dropshot

Postby deathsave on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:52 am

maka and elijah are in for the other team.
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby ROM on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:54 am

Then they are my enemy, and I hate them!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby FHF on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:14 am

Yes!!!! Now we got a rumble! So, how many games do we have to throw deathsave for making this interesting??
Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. - RWE
FHF

Postby Dropshot on Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Fred, just remember what Jake and I did to you and Eric the other day.
Dropshot

Postby deathsave on Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:25 pm

i haven't even talked to cayle yet!
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby FHF on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:08 pm

I remember what Jake did. It no feel good. I want my money back!! But don't make Noah and I bring up slabtown..... not yet at least. Word on the street is that Cayle may be passing on this one, so that might give you guys a little breathing room. Regardless, we WILL be fielding a team of 16 for this event. Of course, if it ends up being a 12v12 situation, we'll just have 4 dedicated and pissed-off teammates serving as full time hecklers!!
FHF

Postby Dropshot on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:14 pm

I just got off the phone with Fred and he was talking some shit, and frankly I kinda agree with him. I don't think CFF can field a 16 person team so I am calling us out to do so!
Dropshot

Postby deathsave on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:44 pm

my expectation is that cayle will not participate, team events not being ranked and whatnot. but you never know. i'll bring it up next time i see him.
deathsave

Postby FHF on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:53 pm

FYI, I don't think we know for sure about the rankings yet. Hopefully we can figure something out.
FHF

Postby eric on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:01 pm

If you're having trouble fielding 16 players, I suggest you look .
eric

Postby ROM on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby eric on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Your teammate matters because they contribute to your overall team boints which determine seeding in the finals.
eric

Postby ROM on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Just the HFA part, right?
Vibe Police
ROM

PreviousNext

Return to Events