[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Shorty's 12th Nov 14+15th

Shorty's 12th Nov 14+15th

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Re: Shorty's 12th Nov 14+15th

Postby ROM on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:01 pm

What machine was the final match on?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Barracora . . . the prize machine!
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby deathsave on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:08 pm

to get a bit more specific before the full results are in the system: soundcard placed 5th, so we took the majority of the top five! not too shabby! and congrats to the seemingly indestructible cayle george! WICKED SESH!!!

saturday night was the most fun i've had in a long time. i love you all as much as my downstairs neighbor hates me.

doesn't the catburger shirt go well with slam tilt's grin and jawn's half-stache?
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby emma on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Congratulations to all of the players, and in particular to our lady Zoe! Outstanding playing, you rule Zoe!!!!! I had a blast and will deffo be doing it again next year. I watched some amazing matches Saturday and was sad that we didn't stick around to see the finals. Thanks again to Aaron for feeding us updates via text.
emma

Postby Soundcard on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Noah and Sauce: I have your prizes. I will do my best to get them to you. Actually if you will be at the C-Bar Tourney i will have them at the Ship.
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby Opto on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:32 pm

PRIZES? ? ? Holy Crap! That's awesome! I'll swing by before the tourney. Thanks!
Opto

Postby sauce on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:54 pm

I got a prize!? Was it best dressed? That's what I was going for.
sauce

Postby SkillShotSeattle on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:50 pm

It was fun meeting all you Portland peoples this year, so thanks for coming up. Nice reporting Dropshot. Sorry no one told your friend that Bell Town is thick with thieves. I still think Groper is more Seattle than Portland despite whatever t-shirt he can still fit into, otherwise Cayle would be considered a Vancouver since he is member of that group eh?
SkillShotSeattle

Postby Dropshot on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:07 pm

Glad to see you join Gordon. Welcome. You can have Deathsave for Seattle. But he's still CFF, besides he can't even win on Speakeasy. I think we all had fun, next time you need to come down here.
Dropshot

Postby deathsave on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:55 pm

gordon has resorted to mocking my love handles since i told him to stop trying to grab them. NO MEANS NO.

for the record, i can win on speakeasy, just not when it matters.
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby Opto on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Anyone remember how long it took to post the results in previous years?
Opto

Postby deathsave on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:36 pm

since the summary is already on the main page i'm sure josh has been emailed the results too, and he just needs to plug them in and re-stack the rankings. i'd be really surprised if they're not up by tomorrow.
deathsave

Postby videomode on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:47 pm

It seemed like it took a month last year
dennis
videomode

Postby sauce on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Eden has the brackets and he says it usually takes him a while to decipher Larry's secret codes and all the wacky brackets. He says he starts at the winner and works his way back.
sauce

Postby autofire on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:20 am

im waiting for the slam tilt responce for the craigslist post last year. our boy backed his shit up!
autofire

Postby Eden on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:24 pm

Yes, these brackets are CRAZY :cry:

A few things that might help me:

- Who eliminated Elijah? Was it Soundcard on TOTAN? Was this before or AFTER Sideshow Ben (on Champion Pub?)

- Slam Tilt: Is this Brenden Smith, Brandon Smith??? Other Smith... ? I see on the WPPRS that there is a Brandon and a Brenden, both CFF me thinks... also the same person me thinks... Correct? And which is the correct name?

Still working on things from here back, but it looks easier as we go to the beginning...

Post away so I can get this straight... thanks for your help guys :)
Eden

Postby Soundcard on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Soundcard here (real name mike Hassenpflug) knocked out sideshow ben on TOTAN. Elijah was knocked out before that I believe.
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby Kickback on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Brandon Smith is Slam Tilt. If he has his name down as two people, Josh will combine them upon his request. i had a similar issue.
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby Eden on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:05 am

Thanks for the help guys, it worked out... results sent in, and corrections should be fixed too.

This'll help Brandon's boints go up nicely!! :D
Eden

Postby deathsave on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:29 am

eden, you're a brave man for translating larry's geico cave drawings into WPPR boints year by year. kudos on the turnaround.
deathsave

PreviousNext

Return to Events