[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - CFF Meeting Rotation - 9/6 ship ahoy

CFF Meeting Rotation - 9/6 ship ahoy

You have no life. Click here to get one!

CFF Meeting Rotation - 9/6 ship ahoy

Postby bounceback on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Turns out there's a benefit show with 7 bands at plan b tonight. And two machines are down. People are going to ship.

I'm going to voodoo, to practice for the tourney. Tourneys are the new meetings!

-rom

[for those of you without a tiny piece of paper or a telephone:

meetings are on regular rotation between spots, and we'll break the cycle to check out some other places from time to time, especially as duckett's and florida room now offer 2 more 4-machine locations up north. other alternate spots or off-week spots might include speakeasy, alleyway, shanghai, rialto, etc.

6/21 vern
7/05 clinton
7/19 goodfoot
8/02 BOG
8/16 SLABTOWN
8/30 billy ray's - CANCLEELELELD
9/6 PLAN B

double check the board or ask someone to be sure but if you haven't heard otherwise that's the plan, and we'll call changes as needed/mood dictates. is everyone's life different? better?
bounceback

Re: Meeting Rotation

Postby ROM on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:19 pm

just kidding.

bounceback, I know I speak for all the pretty people of the world when I say that I really appreciate this gesture. You, unlike me, held onto that piece of paper. And not only that, you sacrificed your "coreness" to share the info with the rest of the human race. In some ways now you deserve even less respect than usual, given that the "hats out of the bag" and the "guy behind the curtain" has been revealed to be none other than lil' ol' Brian Bounceback, so to speak. But in other ways you should be rewarded.

Here is a cake for you and yours to enjoy.

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby bounceback on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:39 am

you know, if someone brought that to my door right now, i, not being able to tell if it's shit, pudding, or a flat cake with broken chocolate from the microwave, would take a wee bite of it and find out. it might be mousse.
bounceback

Postby TILT on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:51 am

Thank you for the list Bounceback. I'm actually too tired to vent my feelings on line. I just realized that. I'll tell all of you who will listen about my opinions and feelings in person at the meeting. And be sure, I will do it in an EXTREMELY LOUD VOICE! :evil: :shock: :D :!:

Those things are fucking ridiculous.
TILT

Postby bounceback on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 am

i missed your opinions and feelings at the meeting too, but now that you've got more free time on your hands, maybe you'll find some time to bitch online like the rest of us? call me, i'll take dictation.
bounceback

Postby ROM on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:11 am

Yeah! Online is the best place for venting and saying whatever.

We need more people posting more often!

Plus, think about it:

See how similar those two words are? 'nuff said.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby bounceback on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:48 am

not to mention, to pivot on the dual meanings, posts near the outlanes save your drains, allowing you time to score more boints. so they're even connected! one leads to another!
bounceback

Postby bounceback on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:02 pm

scheduled for GK sunday, but i'm hearing a push for BOG-- i'm down with that, also into slabtown, shanghai (has medieval and spiderman currently, along with family guy and something else, fun lineup,) and florida room, where we haven't met yet.
bounceback

Postby ROM on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:32 am

Bog is officially the place to be tomorrow night, in case you are wondering.
Vibe Police
ROM

Re: CFF Meeting Rotation - 8/16 Slabtown

Postby ROM on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:43 am

Meeting at Slabtown tomorrow. Tons of fun machines! Prep for the tournament! Talk strategy!
Vibe Police
ROM

Re: CFF Meeting Rotation - 8/16 Slabtown

Postby ROM on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:04 am

Hey gang,
So, uh, are we meeting tonight? I haven't heard anything.
Vibe Police
ROM

Re: CFF Meeting Rotation - 9/6 Plan B BIG BASH

Postby ROM on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:52 pm

First post updated to display latest information.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:25 pm

I was just reminded I have a wedding to go to Sunday afternoon...not sure if I will be able to make it but I will try to get down there if I get back into town early enough.
Dropshot

Postby eric on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:54 pm

What time are people going to Plan B? 6pm-10pm seems like a gigantic window. Is there a consensus?
eric

Postby Slingshot on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:15 pm

9 PM
Slingshot

Postby ROM on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:08 pm

I was thinking of heading over between 7 and 8. I haven't anything from anybody, though.
Vibe Police
ROM

Re: CFF Meeting Rotation - 9/6 ship ahoy

Postby ROM on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Updated again. "Mandatory" meeting at ship ha ha.
Vibe Police
ROM

Return to Events