[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - NW Pinball Show June 12-14

NW Pinball Show June 12-14

You have no life. Click here to get one!

NW Pinball Show June 12-14

Postby Dropshot on Thu May 07, 2009 12:07 pm

I am sure there are quite a few of us heading up there. Myself and Fred are going to rent a room at the same spot Deathsave hooked us up with last year at a discounted price. So If anyone needs a room let it be heard. We slept 3 to a room last year and it wasn't to bad. Also driving arrangements, the event opens at noon Friday.
Dropshot

Re: NW Pinball Show June 12-14

Postby sauce on Thu May 07, 2009 12:52 pm

If anyone is driving up friday night, let me know. I can provide a place to stay for that as well.
sauce

Postby deathsave on Thu May 07, 2009 1:02 pm

kickback's got my couch, but i'll have room for a few more if you're too cheap to pay for a hotel or just love me that much.
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby ROM on Thu May 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Sauce, I thought you were going up saturday?
Are you still taking the bus?

I still don't know if I'm going up Friday or Saturday...
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Kickback on Thu May 07, 2009 4:26 pm

I have a gig on the 12th so I have to go up Saturday the 13th. Early, very early.
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby sauce on Thu May 07, 2009 6:30 pm

I wont be able to leave til friday night, and I am scheduled to volunteer Saturday morning. And I dont think I will get enough people on it to justify taking it up there.
sauce

Postby Eden on Thu May 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Eden

Postby sauce on Fri May 08, 2009 1:12 am

Ive got a car I can drive up friday night, just seeing if anyone else was heading up first. Dont worry Eden! I will be there on time Saturday morning.
sauce

Postby west on Fri May 08, 2009 11:05 am

Anyone want to take the train? Ive never riden the train between portland and seattle. Is it a nice ride or would it be better to just drive?

also is everyone staying in the same hotel or what?
"Rock 'n' Roll is the only religion that'll never let you down."

west - WBG
west

Postby deathsave on Fri May 08, 2009 12:59 pm

it's a nice ride.
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby ROM on Fri May 08, 2009 1:28 pm

That hotel seems to be the place to be. In the past I've crashed at friends' houses (but they don't live near the center, which kinda sucks), or in the van (and made it smell like roses, and everyone was really happy with me for that)... and I think this year I'll be grabbing a room. It's convenient, and a good deal.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Fri May 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Fred and I are getting a room, so if one, maybe two more want to go in on it that's fine. I think it's either a king or two queens with a hide away couch and get a cot if necessary.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Fri May 08, 2009 1:51 pm

I'll get in on that.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby west on Fri May 08, 2009 2:29 pm

"Rock 'n' Roll is the only religion that'll never let you down."

west - WBG
west

Postby deathsave on Fri May 08, 2009 7:17 pm

ROM, you can't tell me that overwhelming stink when the van door opened was all from you sleeping in it for one night. it smelled like a mariachi band was passing gas in there.

the hotel is called the best western executive inn.
deathsave

Postby deathsave on Thu May 28, 2009 11:39 am

so i'm not hearing back from my pal who manages that hotel. i'm going to try calling him another couple of times this week but if i don't get in touch with him, i recommend booking whatever you can find that's the cheapest.
deathsave

Postby combo on Thu May 28, 2009 1:09 pm

I think that stench in the van was left over cheese dogs . Jalepenos dont go as well with a cheese dogs as some would think....

Combo
Last edited by combo on Fri May 29, 2009 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
combo

Postby ROM on Thu May 28, 2009 2:28 pm

I think when I was sleeping my body absorbed and then redistributed all the stench from everyone who'd been inside the van during the weekend.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby deathsave on Thu May 28, 2009 9:28 pm

now now combo, let's not tell tales out of school. especially about someone who probably reads this site.
deathsave

Postby combo on Fri May 29, 2009 11:51 am

What What What !!! I dont know what your talking about...
combo

Next

Return to Events