NW Pinball Show TOURNAMENT VOLUNTEERS!!

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Re: NW Pinball Show TOURNAMENT VOLUNTEERS!!

Postby Eden on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Just a reminder for ALL CFF'rs to check the TOURNAMENT VOLUNTEER SCHEDULE listed above, and KNOW YOUR TIMES!!

I have several of your phone #'s should I need to call you to remind, but I would much rather NOT have to do that ;)

Please check over it one more time, note your volunteer times, and be there relatively promptly :D

Thanks in advance; See you all at the show!!!!

-Eden :mrgreen:
Eden

Postby sauce on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Do you need anymore saturday volunteers? My girlfriend would like to come up and help out too.
sauce

Postby Eden on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:37 am

Oh HELL YES!! ... we could especially use someone for the 8pm - 10pm slot, and the 10pm - Midnight slot.

Send me a PM, or just have her show up sometime Saturday to let me know if she can help :D
Eden

Postby ROM on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:31 am

Eden - I just spoke with Sauce, and I think we're going to try and see if his gf wants to work my shift (Sat - 10am-12pm). It looks like I'm only able to make it up for Saturday. So I want to spend all that time playing! We'll confirm.
And he's going to see if she wants to work those two evening slots, too.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Eden on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:54 am

Not a problem, my man... as long as she shows up and states that she's covering for you.

That goes for anyone who has to bail on a shift: Just get someone to come up and state that they're covering for you and it's all good...

...BUT for those that are doing 6 hours to get in FREE, please actually DO 6 HOURS so there's no controversy :oops:
Eden

Postby sauce on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:03 pm

Yeah, she is coming up with me, and said she can cover ROM and some of the later shifts to get the 6 hours in for free admission. Also any idea what the parking situation is like? Or how much it will cost to park in the lot (do they have one)?
sauce

Previous

Return to Events