4/12 Sunday Meeting - Clinton Street

You have no life. Click here to get one!

4/12 Sunday Meeting - Clinton Street

Postby ROM on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:22 pm

That's the plan.

Anyone can and should come. It's pinball!
Vibe Police
ROM

Re: Sunday Meeting - Green Dragon, then maybe Vern

Postby ROM on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:14 pm

What the what? My text message inbox says the meeting is at Clinton..... get your shit straight bbbbboard!
Vibe Police
ROM

Re: 4/12 Sunday Meeting - Green Dragon, then maybe Vern

Postby autofire on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:52 pm

4 realzzzz
autofire

Postby replay on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:04 pm

fo shizles, where it b?
"All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns." -Bruce Lee
replay

Postby revtest on Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:15 pm

sorry boyz there was some last minute info that GD is closing early so clintion it is!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Tank on Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Hey guys,
I talked to the board expect Danny B, since he works on Sundays. Bounce back had checked into the GD local and they close at 11 and are not willing to do a drink special for us right now. Also we didn't hear about a recon of the vern and the last time I was there Attack was down. With this into consideration BB suggested The Clinton and the rest of the board agreed. I asked Jon Wray if he wanted to put the word out and said for me to. That's where we are. The meeting is at the Clinton St Pub.
Tank
Tank

Re: 4/12 Sunday Meeting - Clinton Street

Postby bounceback on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:06 pm

i also got contact info for the guy that runs goth night at plan B. we wanted to meet there but they're still having their goth DJ, a $3 cover, and the PA is in the room with the pins, loud and shitty. like you'd want earplugs. not a fun place to hang and talk. i think there's a good chance we could get them to waive the cover for pinball players that overlapped with the goths, but it still isn't conducive to the usual hangout. when i went there on friday whodunnit was off, TZ wasn't taking any money, Indy's left flipper was stuck halfway up, and i didn't play family guy. if Plan B can keep their games working, it would be a good place to meet, and if they insist on goth sundays, we could do saturday meetings and tournaments there.

in the future we're trying to schedule meetings a full month ahead, so you know where the next TWO meetings will be, but since maintenance issues keep changing, it's hard. also there aren't enough spots with 4 machines. how do people feel about a 3 machine jam, i.e. at speakeasy or a number of other places with 3 games? there are a lot of smaller places we might be able to full-on take over, but we'd have to make it worthwhile for places to give us the space, especially if it meant we made it impossible to play pool or something at those spots.

let us know where people would like to see meetings in the future; we could try some places downtown or elsewhere in the future-- i.e. the rialto, with 4 machines, shanghai tunnel, with 3, alleyway with 3, the know if they put a 3rd in, slabtown with 3 (good meeting spot IMO, if we can have a tourney at these places we can meet and have fun,) a number of others.
bounceback

Return to Events