[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - 12/9 Tuesday Clinton Street 7:30 Start

12/9 Tuesday Clinton Street 7:30 Start

You have no life. Click here to get one!

12/9 Tuesday Clinton Street 7:30 Start

Postby Dropshot on Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:16 pm

Clinton Street this week, $5 buy-in double elimination. Some of the games are a little rough, but they still play and everyone will just have to deal. They are all fun games though. Try to get there a little early so we can snag all the tables around the area. Let me know if you plan to make it but just a little late so I can still get you in.
Last edited by Dropshot on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Dropshot

Re: 11/13 Ship Ahoy Tourney Tonight

Postby autofire on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:36 pm

im at work till 930
autofire

Re: 11/13 Ship Ahoy Tourney Tonight

Postby ROM on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:00 pm

I'll be there, and I'm prepared to throw a hissy fit if you change it to single elim rounds!!!
Vibe Police
ROM

Re: Weekly Tournament

Postby Dropshot on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:43 pm

So we threw a tourney last Thursday at Ship Ahoy. 10 people entered and Danny B won the 50 bucks. I thought it was a lot of fun and hope to continue this event every week. It will be a very last minute thing, which kinda sucks to get a turn out but its the best way to ensure it happens. It will always be during the week- Tues, Weds, or Thurs. It will be posted here on the events page and a text will be sent out. It was good head to head practice and hopefully more and more people will turn out. It was 50/50 on member/no-member last time, and two women made the final 4. It was a good turnout. Ideally the place will have to have 4 working machines. Sorry, that means the Vern is out. This Thursday is the highly anticipated Slabtown tourney, and the last Sunday of the month will be the second Alleyway tourney which was a lot of fun last month. So stay tuned for the announcement during the first week of December for another tourney at the Goodfoot. Kickback, make sure those machines are up and running in mint condition!
Dropshot

Postby revtest on Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:47 pm

throw down at the C-bar tonight 7pm start be there
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Dropshot on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:16 pm

Nicely done last night Bounceback, going undefeated throughout the event and taking home some cold hard cash.
Dropshot

Postby bounceback on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:29 pm

i owe it all to the fucked-up kickout on that IJ4 piece of shit! at least my skills practice has been paying off-- i feel more able to adjust to weird bull-shit problems, and a lot more in control of my multiballs and stuff. i was proud of myself being able to make the shots i wanted on elvira and set them up with passes and things, even though i hadn't played that game in ages. now i just need to get to work on that arabian nights across the street. i'm going back tonight around 6 i think. hope to see someone there.
bounceback

Postby revtest on Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:46 pm

Congrats to B-BACK for knocking down the weekly gig at C-Bar last night!

B-Back-wins-1.jpg
B-Back-wins-1.jpg (48.33 KB) Viewed 9405 times
Last edited by revtest on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Dropshot on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:50 pm

Tonight at the Lutz! It is Fred's birthday and there will be a tourney on Lotr and South Park. Both are in great shape and play very well, and by well i mean tough. Bring your A game and a pocket full of cash. Try to start around 7 or so. Also next Tuesday I am hoping the Ship will have CSI but none the less there will be a tourney held there on Dec 2nd.
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:00 pm

This Tuesday at the Ship 7:00, 5 buck buy-in winner take all. Let's try to be there a little early. Arabian Nights, Medieval Madness, Indiana Jones, and CSI. Winner take all. Lets pass the word and try to fill out a 16 bracket tournament.
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:07 pm

Hey Rom, post the Ship tourney on the calender, or give me the POWER, or maybe not i might abuse it and crave the thirst of blood.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:32 pm

I gave you the power ages ago. I just...uh, forgot to tell you. Were you ever sent an automatic email giving you your password (not for the message board, but for the blog)? If not, just go to the login screen, type in your name (dropshot - no caps), and then forgot password. And then it will be emailed to you. After that, just do "write post" and then add the name, details, and at the bottom at the event date/time.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:28 pm

oh exalted one i thank you for your gift from the heavens. I shall use it to smite others.
Dropshot

Postby sauce on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:26 am

I will show up, but definitely cant be there before 8pm, but will come asap when I get off of work.
sauce

Postby Dropshot on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:49 am

if you can guarantee it i will put you in, and if there is time we may have two tournaments
Dropshot

Re: 12/2 Tonight Ship Ahoy 7:00-7:30 Start Time

Postby LongBallLarry on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:10 pm

Another CFF round pound. Any girls that were not working show?
LongBallLarry

Postby autofire on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:18 pm

show up tonight and lets see if your hands can deliver the skills bit what im guessin is that the shit your talkin is spreadding to your hands bring it bitch
autofire

Postby ROM on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:15 pm

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:19 pm

Louie way to keep your eye on the prize last night, last time i checked that is $95 in pinball winnings in 3 days. Fuck work, play ball!
Dropshot

Postby replay on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Thanks Dropshot, feels pretty alright. Now if Rom can finish that time machine I'd love to go back to Shorty's...
"All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns." -Bruce Lee
replay

Next

Return to Events