[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - The Northwest Oh-Pin----Saturday, August 6

The Northwest Oh-Pin----Saturday, August 6

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Re: The Northwest Oh-Pin----Saturday, August 6

Postby Dropshot on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:11 pm

Keep it up top and keep getting the 2 ball multiball. Center turnaround is your bonus x, right inlane lights left spinner. Basically just keep the ball up top though and you'll do fine.

I have a feeling I won't be able to make it down for this one, bummed!
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:23 am

Damn - I was looking forward to smoking you on baby-pac.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby DannyBackglass on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:25 pm

I was beating the shit out of that black knight when Dropshot was just a gleam in his ol pappy's nut sack.
DannyBackglass

Postby Opto on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:07 pm

You better be in Eugene on the 6th - portlands representation is lookin' a little weak!
Opto

Postby Opto on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:40 am

Flyers are up at The Standard, C-bar and Ship Ahoy. Will try and get some to Ground Kontrol, Billy Rays and The Know soon.
Opto

Postby TheStandardNate on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:48 am

Hey, I was curious if I may be able to catch a ride back to Portland on Saturday after the tourney? I will be in Denver next week working and am flying into Eugene Friday night. I have a free hotel room Friday and Saturday night from work hotel boints and could put people up on Friday if they have sleeping bags, don't mind sleeping on a floor, and don't smoke crack. I would rather cancel the room for Saturday if there is a spot for a lift back. My plan was to as a last resort take the Amtrak back Sunday. Anyone need a crash spot Friday? Any ride spot for Saturday? I am Nate Stellhorn, I come to Tuesday events when I am in town. Large stomach/Red Beard.
"Well, there goes our Saturday night air hockey tournament."
TheStandardNate

Postby Hayden on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:51 am

Will we get 5 people from Portland to come down?

Anyone besides Noah and Eric coming down?

Zoe, Fred, Rhodes, Paul, Kevin?
Hayden

Postby Legs on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 am

"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Isaac on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:28 pm

I'm going too. Noah talked me into it.

Nate, I'll likely crash at my friends house in Corvallis Saturday night, but if that falls through I can get you a ride home.
HWJP?
Isaac

Postby TheStandardNate on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 pm

My hotel is 2 blocks from the arcade, staying Saturday if people are enjoying frothy brews would be great. Thanks Isaac. I will be at The Know on Sunday as well.
"Well, there goes our Saturday night air hockey tournament."
TheStandardNate

Postby fathom22 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 pm

I'm shotgunnin' with Opto & Eric
~MWM
fathom22

Postby Opto on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Our car is full, but I think Sauce, Kris Fast, Chris Rhodes and a few other folks are planning on going.
Opto

Postby PinBill on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Not 100% certain but I'm very likely to go.

-Bill
PinBill

Postby sauce on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:28 pm

I can't make it, this friday will mark working 2 weeks straight with out a day off, so I am just going to stay in town and not do much this weekend.
sauce

Postby JeffK on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:34 am

Myself and my girlfriend who is in town from colorado would really like to get to this. If anyone who is planning to go up and leave on saturday has two spots in their car, we will pitch for gas and I will buy you a beer. Also anyone that would like to give me a tip or two on the lineup would be much appreciated. Aside from WW, the rest of those machines I've played either a few times or never.
JeffK

Postby eric on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:34 am

Bowen did a Flash Gordon tutorial not too long ago:
http://tiltwarning.com/blog/games-of-th ... sh-gordon/
eric

Postby deathsave on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:51 am

This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby PinBill on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:12 pm

JeffK, I think I'm going and I'd be driving down. I'll know for sure by Thursday afternoon. If you're still looking for a ride get in touch. bill [at] lascheratlarge [dot] com.
PinBill

Postby JeffK on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 am

bill, we're heading up with rhodes.Thanks for the offer though!
JeffK

Postby Hayden on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:03 am

Everything is slowly coming together Be sure to come down and play this weekend. Check out the lineup!!
Attachments
OhPinLineup.jpg
OhPinLineup.jpg (407.45 KB) Viewed 14603 times
Hayden

PreviousNext

Return to Events