[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - 7/5 C-Bar (???)

7/5 C-Bar (???)

You have no life. Click here to get one!

What format or just cancel it? (1 vote, can be changed)

Head to Head
35%
Casual Flow
10%
Papa Style
50%
Cancel It
5%

Total votes : 20

Re: 7/5 C-Bar (???)

Postby Dropshot on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Dropshot

Postby JeffK on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:48 am

I think allowing people to replay one game is a great idea, getting more money for the winners and eliminating the frustration of having one really terrible game (or perhaps making it worse, if you pay 5 bucks to have another). Time wise, I played my last game at 845 or so last night and if I remember correctly, 6 beers aside, pretty much all the machines were open. Nobody rushing to play their final game near 930.This format is great. Its awesome being able to watch the rankings come in at real time on the computer. If I had known volunteering for score keeping was an option, I would have done so! Also, my last name has one s.
JeffK

Postby videomode on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Link to finals video

http://vimeo.com/26289832
dennis
videomode

Postby Opto on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Nice job guys.

Look at how clean those ramps are!
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby JeffK on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:54 pm

That footage looks really good. For me, there was sound for about a minute and then it went away. Could be my prehistoric computer though. Awesome game aaron!
JeffK

Postby revtest on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Ya that sound issue was an editing error on my part but after 24 hrs of exporting i'm not gonna change it I'll just do better next time!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby eric on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:36 am

If you want, you can re-export just the audio and replace it on your existing master using Quicktime Pro. I can walk you through it if you need a hand.
eric

Postby revtest on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Oh I would like to know how to do that!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby eric on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:28 pm

I'd start by making a backup of your original file just in case you screw this up. After that:

-Export a new audio mix. This process works best if the new mix is exactly the same length as your master Quicktime file.
-Open your master in Quicktime Pro.
-Command-J to reveal properties.
-Select "Sound Track" and click delete.
-Open your new mix in Quicktime Pro.
-Command-A to select all, then Command-C to copy.
-Click back into the window of the master file to select it.
-Command-A to select all.
-In the menu click, Edit>Add to Selection Scale.
-Save as a new self-contained Quicktime movie and re-upload to Vimeo.
eric

Previous

Return to Events