[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - 4/5 Standard Tourney

4/5 Standard Tourney

You have no life. Click here to get one!

4/5 Standard Tourney

Postby Dropshot on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:53 pm

The Standard
14 NE 22nd Portland, OR 97232
Phone: (503) 233.4181

Single game, double elimination. $5 Entry. Starts at 7:00pm.

Line-up:

World Cup Soccer
Swords of Fury
Black Rose
Fish Tales
Creature From the Black Lagoon
Judge Dredd
Dropshot

Re: 4/5 Standard Tourney

Postby ROM on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:42 am

Today!

I asked them to move the wall five inches to the right, and they did!* so there's now an additional inch between each machine. Some say I should have asked for a ten inch move. But I didn't want to push my luck.

*lies
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:31 pm

Hoping to make it to this one.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby FHF on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. - RWE
FHF

Postby PatC on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:59 pm

ROM - you should ask me to win a weekly. I realize you never have, and that's probably why.
PatC

Postby ROM on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:49 pm

k, Pat. Next time I don't want to win one, I'll ask for you to win it. But not this week! I have a few wins at this place...
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:49 am

HOT PIX.

Sorry, that picture stinks. Kris wins back-to-back at The Standard. Way to go!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby PatC on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:53 am

Noah: Happy to have one some cash.
Kris: A choir boy cherrib, praying with his money.
Me: Why am I pointing at Noah?!?
PatC

Postby ROM on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:59 am

Also, I was lying about the machines being spaced farther apart. I noted in the post that I was lying, but I think most people missed it. I'm starting to actively suggest to the bar that something be done. I've been passive about until now, but I get along with the bartenders and I think they might be receptive to the suggestion. Those machines are just too close.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:23 pm

1 Kris Fast
2 Noah Davis
3 Pat Castaldo
4 Ben Applebaum
5 Jason Hill
5 J.D. Yeager
7 Dennis Brenhaug
7 Fred Franken
9 Mike Smith PDX
9 Aaron Nelson
9 Jason Nagy
9 Jeff Weston
13 Jake Webb
13 Isaac Ruiz
13 Steve Lampros
13 Chris Rhodes
17 Emma Eichhorn
17 Paul Kalk
17 Tom Arany
17 Mindy Bert
17 Danny Backglass Belrose
17 Nate Stellhorn
17 Ryan Gratzer
17 John Stein
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:21 pm

After the tourney, while we were busy putting up a fresh GC on Swords of Fury, I took a quick video of Dannyb playing a multiball. http://vimeo.com/22178489 with commentary from Pat and me.
Vibe Police
ROM

Return to Events