[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - 3/10 Rolling Stone Release Party

3/10 Rolling Stone Release Party

You have no life. Click here to get one!

3/10 Rolling Stone Release Party

Postby Dropshot on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Slingshot Lounge
5532 Se Center St Portland, OR 97206
Phone: (503) 445.6649

$5 entry. 6-10pm. Finals will start at 10.

There will be 3 Rolling Stone pinball machines to play. Two of them will be set to free play and can be played as many times as you would like. The other will be set up for the tournament. It is $5 to enter and you get one game to record your best score. The top 4 players will then play one 4-player game to determine the winner, 5-8 will also play off for $10.

1st place - Trophy, 40% of the cash pot
2nd place - 30% of the cash pot
3rd place - 20% of the cash pot
4th place - 10% of the cash pot

Just a warning, the tournament machine will be set-up harder than the free play games. You got your warning, so there is to be no whining :)

Thanks to Quarterworld and Specialty Coin for help organizing the event.
Dropshot

Re: 3/10 Rolling Stone Release Party

Postby ROM on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:43 pm

holy crap. pretty cool. Three of them!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:11 pm

This will be fun. Not sure if we need to run qualifying so late though. I bet 9:30 would be a good cut off. That way it could possibly be close to over by 10:00-10:30.
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Logan, I plan to show up a little bit before 6:00. I think all we need to run this is a notepad and a pen. Is there anything else you need from me?
Dropshot

Postby Qdub on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:50 am

No, I should have everything covered. I'll have the two pins on for most the day, but I won't turn the tourney pin on Til' Six. I have my fingers crossed on the trophy showing up today.
Qdub

Postby Dropshot on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:21 am

Unfortunately it won't make it in time. Most of the release parties are on Friday. Josh sent them all out Monday and according to our tracking number it will arrive by the end of the day Friday. I am pretty sure he sent it to Slingshot.
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:48 am

Bummed I won't make this - I've actually heard the game is fun!
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:09 pm

I completely forgot this was tonight. Sweet I wanted to play some pinball tonight! See everyone there!
Dropshot

Postby Qdub on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:38 pm

There in! I'm setting them up as I type. They will however be off until 6.
Qdub

Postby Qdub on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:21 pm

I take it back. The two free play pins will go on at 5. The tourney pin as well as the tournament come on at 6. That will give everyone alittle practice time.
Qdub

Postby DannyBackglass on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:20 am

Sweet time. Thanks a lot Quarter World Pimps! I love pinball.
DannyBackglass

Postby DDT on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:37 am

That shit was FUN!!!!
DDT

Postby Opto on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:51 am

Who took home the glory?
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby ROM on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:05 am

John Fajita picked up a quick 26 boints and a trophy and $$.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Legs on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:53 am

"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Dropshot on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:57 am

1 John Fujita
2 Jake McGhee
3 Eric Hill
4 Danny Backglass Belrose
5 Fred Franken
6 Kris Fast
7 Dennis Brenhaug
8 Emma Eichhorn
9 Ryan Gratzer