Estate sale in SE

Or, conversely, Trade/Sell/Buy

Estate sale in SE

Postby eric on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Anybody happen to check this out? Looks like Meteor, Jungle Lord, Haunted House, and Baby-pac.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/gms/2882154463.html
eric

Re: Estate sale in SE

Postby videomode on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 pm

I'm pretty sure those game were bought yesterday by people we know.
dennis
videomode

Postby inthecan on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Yep, they had a Baby Pac Man + a Granny and the Gators (funky but cool video game pin hybrids) a fucking incredibly mint looking (and amazingly it even was booting!) Haunted House for 400.00, a sweet looking Meteor a bunch of slot machines and model train tracks and a pre production limited run of 100 "Red" Jungle Lord that I picked up. A special thanks to RevTest for helping me haul it out of there!
I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Postby sauce on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:07 pm

I got the Baby Pac-Man. Haunted House, Granny and the Gators and Meteor were both sold by the time I got let into the house (about 10am). Left the Jungle Lord for Karl. I briefly talked to the folks picking up GatG and Meteor, said it was their 2nd GatG, had more pins. Young couple I have never seen before, didn't give me an answer when I asked them what other games they had... Dont know who picked up the Haunted House but it was a steal at $450 in great condition and booting (not launching a ball, and no sound though).
sauce

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade