[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Zaccaria "Mr. Game" Pinball 850.00 in Loveland, CO.

Zaccaria "Mr. Game" Pinball 850.00 in Loveland, CO.

Or, conversely, Trade/Sell/Buy

Zaccaria "Mr. Game" Pinball 850.00 in Loveland, CO.

Postby inthecan on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Someone should at least give this a look if they are out that way, it has a video monitor/game built into it and it looks pretty bizarre!

I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Re: Zaccaria "Mr. Game" Pinball 850.00 in Loveland, CO.

Postby DDT on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:22 am

No Karl. We are going to have an intervention on you soon.
DDT

Postby Joey9Fingers on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:48 am

INTERVENTION??? What the hell! That thing looks sweet! At least on oddity factor for sure it would be worth a look! That's the type of thing I would throw in my arcade for sure!!! I'd put it up in the kids party room & probably leave it on free play, just to get kids hooked on pinball. I'm the neighborhood pusher!
Joey9Fingers

Postby inthecan on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:45 am

Joey, you haven't seen my living room while DDT has. I keep expecting the next Craigslist pinball find I go to check out to really be a reality show set up where Dateline's Chris Harding walks out from around the back of the machine with a camera crew. The first step is admitting you have a problem. I still remember that one morning I woke up with City Slicker in my living room and I had no idea how it had gotten there...
inthecan

Postby nhm on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Just don't ever post a machine on craigslist, get drunk, and respond to your own ad with an offer. That's when you know you have a problem.
nhm

Postby inthecan on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:12 pm

@NHM You've obviously read at least a few PKD books, my life story at this point is pretty much "A Pinball Darkly"
inthecan

Postby Joey9Fingers on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:14 pm

you guys are killing me! Yeah, I guess if you don't have a 5000sqft space to fill "the hobby" can take up A LOT of space!
Joey9Fingers

Postby inthecan on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Yeah, and the space I miss the most is my mind :twisted:
inthecan

Postby Joey9Fingers on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:10 am

Yeah I hear you on that one! I swear I hear the sounds of this arcade even in my sleep! I feel like a sell out, we got a Dance Dance Revolution in a few weeks ago & The music from it drives me NUTS! But I was complaing to a friend about it, feeling like a sell out, & he reminded me "Joey Harper CAN'T be a sell-out, He goes where the money is!" Hard to complain when the f$$$ing thing makes $100 a week! Makes me sick that I have to have a pos game like that, but if it pays the power....then how to I complain!
Joey9Fingers

Postby inthecan on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Looking forward to checking out your arcade sometime soon, you thinking of holding any pinball tournaments?
inthecan

Postby Joey9Fingers on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Honestly I would LOVE to build up to that! Problem is, my knowledge is limited & my repair skills are basic! We have about half of our line up down & there is NO tech in our area who has any time for me. The guy who is able to come occasionally is good , but a bit slow & he charges $35 an hour, which I understand is CHEAP...but when you need alot of things fixed it adds up quick. Plus the guy doesnt have any parts, just the knowledge to fix thibgs, so he comes & then I know what I need but money is spent & it still isnt fixed. I'm about ready to just start advertising that I'll give a pin away to anyone who can come & fix the other ones I need fixed! But who wants one of my projects????
Joey9Fingers

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade