[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Argosy 1977 EM

Argosy 1977 EM

Or, conversely, Trade/Sell/Buy

Argosy 1977 EM

Postby Kickback on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 pm

$425 firm, but really looking to trade for production gear, DSLR compatible camera lenses, video camera quality tri pod, boom poles and mics...... you get the picture. Try me. This game is fun. It's theme is fuckin weird, but, either you love pinball, or you're just a cock watcher. I need space and gear more than 11 machines right now. I love playing this game still. It just doesn't compete with Flash Gordon and Fireball II right now. Well shopped. 4 player
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Re: Argosy 1977 EM

Postby inthecan on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:20 am

I'll second Kickback on Argosy, it is a fun one! In nice shape cosmetically as well.
I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Postby Opto on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:12 am

Also worthy of note - it's one of the last production WMS EM's. 4 drops and a spinner - cool game.

Goofy theme???? Just think Jason and the Argonauts.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Kickback on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:55 pm

That would be a machine! This is more like Haggling Spaniard Seamen.
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby Kickback on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:24 pm

I'm gonna re-theme this game. It's gonna be Tuesday Testicle Ticklers. It's gonna be a bunch of hipsters tea-bagging each other for world ranking boints on broken and boring Stern games. The irony is gonna be that this machine actually works! And its fun! Suck it poseurs!
Kickback

Postby Opto on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Make sure you only used recycled paint, and put some LED's in it to save the planets precious energy resources.
Opto

Postby Kickback on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:45 pm

It's gonna be a collage if I don't sniff all the glue!
Kickback

Postby Dropshot on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:18 am

Dropshot

Postby ROM on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Kickback on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:46 pm

No Aaron, I went to school. That and 5 hours in a bar with you isn't that rad.
Kickback

Postby Kickback on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:00 pm

However, the last time I showed up was last January. I beat you in order to beat Rom in the finals. I took the money, and I still think your prize split is bullshit. The fun got sucked out long ago, you are still sucking. zing
Kickback

Postby Kickback on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:36 am

You should roll your dirty sanchez over to pincade sometime. I got a newer lineup since you last stunk up my house.
Kickback

Postby Opto on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:06 am

How many pins you have now?
Opto

Postby Kickback on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:31 pm

9, but only 6 that work. Mark added 2 fuses to the Grand Lizard to get the GI to work proper. It's really awesome now that you can see. Fireball home edition works now too. Aztec, Hot Shot and Excalibur are still projects. Thinking about a great sell off of most of them. I need sound gear cannon dslr lenses and room more right now.
Kickback

Postby videomode on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:24 am

Whats wrong with the Aztec pinball?
dennis
videomode

Postby inthecan on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:37 am

Lemme know if you want to sell Aztec back to me!
inthecan

Postby dylan on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:26 pm

no way, did you guys somehow manage to string that rat nest back together? :o I thought it would be a parts game
dylan

Postby inthecan on Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:35 am

Dylan, as far as I know Aztec is still not anywhere close to being up and running.
inthecan

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade