[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Thinking about trading my Jungle Lord

Thinking about trading my Jungle Lord

Or, conversely, Trade/Sell/Buy

Thinking about trading my Jungle Lord

Postby coyle on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:49 am

Was thinking about trading my JL, it's not the prettiest girl at the ball, but she can dance. It would best be described as "a player" and I am looking for the same in exchange. Not building a museum, just want a interesting title that plays well. Those on the board that have played it can tell you it's hard as hell, good rule set and has fun sound. Not in any rush to get rid of it, just wanted to see what's out there.
The night life ain't no good life, but it's my life.
coyle

Re: Thinking about trading my Jungle Lord

Postby PatC on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:53 am

You know you want a broken Roller Disco.
PatC

Postby Opto on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:58 am

Boop boop beep beep boop boop. (that's my Roller Disco sound impression).

BTW - Coyles jungle lord plays pretty darn good. It's the best double level wms game imo. Tough as nails but really fun to open up. 2x pf multiplier, bonusX that goes to 10x (which I believe is doubled if you drain with 2x pf going). Try to get double trouble going with MB and 2x playfield running to crush it . . . VERY tough to do.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby inthecan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:59 am

Still got the JL? I'd really like to check this machine out and rock a few games on it sometime, not sure if I'd have anything to trade but if it's anything like the Pharaoh I recently scooped up I might change my mind. Thx.
I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Postby coyle on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:29 pm

I will be back in town Dec. 12th. Hit me up after that and it's on!
coyle

Postby inthecan on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:14 am

Word.
inthecan

Postby Opto on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:26 am

Coyle - this represents how I've been feeling in your absence.

Opto

Postby PatC on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Wait, so Opto, are you saying that you're Bella? And Coyle is Edward?

I always saw him more as a Jacob.
PatC

Postby Opto on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Like this? Raaaawwwwrrrrrrrrrr.
Attachments
wolves.jpg
wolves.jpg (53.95 KB) Viewed 11860 times
Opto

Postby PatC on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:02 pm

I CAN'T FIND THE LIKE BUTTON ON THAT IMAGE.
PatC

Postby Dropshot on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:50 pm

I'm about to delete this whole fucking thread.
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:35 am

Attachments
wolves2.jpg
wolves2.jpg (55 KB) Viewed 11911 times
Opto

Postby PatC on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:09 pm

I like that the guy in the back is giving Dropshot the eyes. THE LOVE EYES.
PatC

Postby Dropshot on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:55 pm

That chick Noah is winking at is still Coyle.
Attachments
twilight.jpg
twilight.jpg (56.33 KB) Viewed 11859 times
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:01 pm

It took a long time to stretch my neck out like that - worth the pain and effort as you can see.
Opto

Postby PatC on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:17 pm

I do believe Coyle has that shirt.
PatC

Postby emma on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Super happy to see this Saturday.
emma

Postby coyle on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:50 am

I think that this best represents my feelings for you all of you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImO6WoDg ... re=related
coyle

Postby inthecan on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:46 am

BTW RevTest gave JL a little flipper tune-up the other day. Oh man, it is like playing a completely different game now!
inthecan

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade