Blood Shack

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Blood Shack

Postby Qdub on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:01 pm

So were putting 4 pins in a haunted house. The Blood Shack 55 SE 11th Ave
It opens Friday and it will run till the 31st. There is also gonna be a beer garden friday threw Sunday. Check it out . If you dare. Muwah ha ha ha.
Qdub

Re: Blood Shack

Postby ROM on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Righteous! I hope they freak people out.

added to the map!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:17 pm

There's a show at this place tonight (Fucking Wizards). I'm going to go there and listen and play!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:57 pm

This place is pretty cool. Three of the pins (dracula, creature, and TZ) are set near the exit of the haunted house, in a covered area but open to the outside. And then beyond it - outside - is a tented bar area, where bands play and people wear costumes and drink. The ripleys is inside, near the entrance to the haunted house. The haunted house is $5, and it seemed cool. I didn't go in it, but since the machines were by the exit, people would come out screaming and laughing and stuff (but it didn't distract me). So it sounded legit. The show was $5, too (so you needed to pay at least $5 in order to access those three pins). Also in the outside area was a Hammys Pizza vendor, plus a waffle cart.

Gotta say, Quarterworld, all of your machines that I've been playing recently have been playing very well! All three of these were clean, fast, bouncy, and tight. Thanks!!
Vibe Police
ROM

Return to The Machines