[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Shanghai Tunnel

Shanghai Tunnel

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: Shanghai Tunnel

Postby Jeri on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Buy your high scores here. $25 for 4th, $50 for 3rd, $75 for 2nd and $150 for first. Call now and we'll throw in a lock down bar shammy
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby Opto on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:44 pm

"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Jeri on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:16 pm

I forgot to mention here, but Addams Family is out and Dirty Harry is taking it's place.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Opto on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:12 am

RAD - thanks!
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Legs on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:40 am

On Dirty Harry, the gun doesn't always work. Sometimes the ball would just drop out of it instead of staying loaded. Not an always thing, but it happened to me twice and the dude I was playing with had seen it before.
Legs

Postby revtest on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 am

That happens on every DH I've ever played all 4 of them. :mrgreen:
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Ricochet on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 pm

I'll see if I can figure out why it's doing that. I did see it happen once at the shop, but I thought it was because the machine was not level.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby Jeri on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:11 am

Fixed a ball trap on Dirty Harry on the left up kick. We got a complaint that ball is not "flowing around". Not sure what this means. FWIW. there is a magnet on the right side orbit that stops the ball and sets it up for the ramp shot.

-jer
Jeri

Postby ROM on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:58 am

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby coyle on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:00 pm

I had the gun thing happen a bunch last night and making that side ramp is tough, I would say I made it all the way around 1 out of 3 times, you have to hit the left orbit and jack it, I couldn't make it off the feed from the magnet. Also BSD slam tilted on me for no reason, just hit the coffin ramp. While I'm at it, is there any way to make the left eye on pinbot not a SDTM?
The night life ain't no good life, but it's my life.
coyle

Postby coyle on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Everything I said up above.
coyle

Postby Jeri on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:43 pm

I will not be back until later this week or the weekend. We've been out of town and will get to them ASAP.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby coyle on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Had the BSD slam tilt on me for no reason twice last night. Both times when looping the coffin ramp.
coyle

Postby PirateMike on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:47 am

Dunno if you can make that Dirty Harry less floaty... Would be nice tho...
PirateMike

Postby coyle on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:51 am

The Dirty Harry has a ball stuck in the launch, BSD has a weird line running through the DMD ( kinda like the V hold on an old TV).
coyle

Postby Jeri on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:20 am

We'll head over tonight.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Jeri on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:00 pm

I guess it will have to be tomorrow evening. Trish is getting a root canal later today.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Dropshot on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Thanks for all the work you do Jeri and Trish!
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:18 pm

World Cup: The little scoop in the lower left that's just above the left slingshot (the "free kick" scoop) - is not working. It doesn't register the ball, and so you have to wait for the ball search to kick it out. And the ball search kicks it straight into the drain, every time.

And yay for the left loop on Harry looping all the way around to the upper flipper!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:35 pm

Looks like Jeri is in CA. So, not sure if it'll get fixed.

That scoop is death.

Also, I GCed Pinbot!
Vibe Police
ROM

PreviousNext

Return to The Machines