[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Goodfoot

Goodfoot

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Goodfoot

Postby fathom22 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:59 pm

They just got the crisp MM out of Green Dragon, we took out the I500 which is going back to Clinton St per Jasons request.
MWM
fathom22

Re: Goodfoot

Postby Dropshot on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:34 am

Best news I have ever heard, regarding I500
Dropshot

Postby Legs on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:11 am

On MM, the left troll doesn't register any hits. Makes defeating the trolls just a tad difficult.
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Rob on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:59 am

For the right troll, you can just nudge the right side of the game three quick times to finish him off early. Also, the awesome-glove on JM wasn't functioning well when I stopped by...
Rob

Postby inthecan on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:49 am

I had 30 minutes before a gig at Holocene last night so I decided I would pop in and check in on the BSD my buddy told me they had moved upstairs. They used to have it downstairs in the concert area where you had to pay a cover to play it and it was stashed in a dark ass back corner of the club. BSD seemed to be playing great save for the left flipper hanging a few degrees lower than it should, making the R ramp shot is pretty cake though, 3 games in I got the GC @ a fair to middlin' 916,000,000 I was surprised it only popped me one credit, isn't usually like at least 3? Anyways, didn't play any of the other tables and I recall that this place has pretty damn good beer and pub food and they also usually have a pretty decent art show going and I have seen some rad shows downstairs over the years.

I think they are all Quarterworld machines, Current Lineup is: BSD, LOTR, CONGO, WHODUNNIT?, SOPRANOS
I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Postby ROM on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:51 am

No, GCs usually reward one credit.

And the AC/DC launch is taking place there on 2/15.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby inthecan on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:51 pm

ROM, Wikipedia is never wrong!

"High Score: Most machines award 1-3 free games if a player gets on the high score list. Typically, one or two credits are awarded for a 1st-4th place listing, and three for the Grand Champion."
inthecan

Postby ROM on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Maybe I'm just misremembroing.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Plus I've only GCed a machine once. DannyB was there when I did it. Do you remember that, Dannyb?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Most machines in Portland are set up 2 for GC and 1 for 1-4. I have seen 1 for GC and zero for the rest though.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:31 pm

I've also seen machines that if you GC them twice in a row, you won't get any free credits the second time.

Also, I was lying about only GCing one machine.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:24 pm

He's gc'd two.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:55 pm

And it was in a row. And for a moment there I was like, "damn dude, I think I might GC every game I ever play from here on out. I've figured it out!" But then I totally flailed on my next game and didn't get close to a GC. Thus ended my reign.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby inthecan on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:27 am

We stopped in last week to play a few games and was pretty surprised to see my GC of 900,000 + that I put up over a month ago is still on the BSD, this machine needs a wee bit of attention, esp. in the flipper leveling dept.

Congo is playing great and I put up a #2 score @2,200,000, didn't play anything else.
inthecan

Return to The Machines