[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - the standard

the standard

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: the standard

Postby eric on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:43 am

Sounds awesome. I'll try to stop by after work tonight.
eric

Postby Ricochet on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Fixed the left flipper on Black Knight 2000.

Trish
Ricochet

Postby DannyBackglass on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:37 am

Wurrd thanks. Sorry about that. BK is sweet.
DannyBackglass

Postby Opto on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:37 am

TZ and Getaway are playing great! BK2000 looks awesome, and seems to be playing well. Excellent new location - can't wait to go back.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Jeri on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Black Rose is almost ready to go. We'll probably drop it off tomorrow night once I test it a bit more.

-Jer
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby revtest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Sweet, thanks Jeri can't wait to play it!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby ROM on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:05 am

The three machines seemed to be playing well last night.
I GC'ed the BK2K (with only 8.9 million), and got loop champ. At one point it seems like this happened: after starting Double Knight the first ball would not wait until a switch has been hit before it was released. It would just release right away. So I would start double knight, and then the first ball would drain as I was plunging the second!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Jeri on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:09 pm

Jeri

Postby Opto on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:48 am

Dang - I must have left right before Black Rose showed up - Guess I'll have to break it on Thursday. Played a lot of TZ - it's playing really well except . . . the proximity sensor (???? not sure it that's the correct name for it) in the trough isn't registering the POWERBALL. The one in the Slot machine is though. The workaround is to simply shoot the piano or slot machine if the powerball is served to you out of the trough.
Opto

Postby ROM on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:49 am

I vaguely remember that powerball jive happening at the end of my sesh on Monday... but not sure. Maybe COW can confirm. not that it really matters at this point....
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Jeri on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Thanks. I'll look at the TZ tonight, when I go replace the coin mech in BK2000 that rejects 9 out of 10 coins.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Soundcard on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:17 pm

Black Rose is playing nice. Put up a score while listening to a couple d-bags talk shit about CFF. Listening to the clack of a free credit with that as background nIce.
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby Jeri on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Hehe. Nice. Wonder if it was the same dudes I was chatting with there.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Soundcard on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:54 pm

I plead the fifth. Annoymous shit talk on Internet message boards is the best!!!!!!!!
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby Jeri on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:20 pm

:D
Jeri

Postby ROM on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:25 am

Soundcard - were they gabbing about how we think we're all badass, but really we're like whatever...? or were they making fun of my blog posts?!?!

Jeri - you know this BK2K well (warning, this is sorta nitpicky): I'm worried that with all the play it's going to get at the tournament, the right flipper is going to weaken a bit during the night. It already seemed to me a little weaker tonight compared with when I played it on Monday. On Monday the clean shots from the right flipper up to the upper level were making it up easily, sometimes almost making it around to the skyloop. But tonight it was much more of a struggle to make it up that ramp. Tons of my shots were coming back down. And they seemed like clean shots. This is especially sucky during multiballs, where it's now more difficult to keeps balls away from the lower flippers by sending them up the ramp.

Many people really stick to the right flipper when playing this game. So it may weaken more. So I'm just wondering... if perchance you're coming by beforehand to look at the machines, do you think it's worth looking at that flipper?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Jeri on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:01 am

Thanks for letting me know. I'll head over and check them out.

BK2000 has a goofy way of driving the upper flipper switch from the bottom flipper mechanics. If the lower flipper slows down then the upper flipper gets delayed. I have no clue why they thought this was a good idea.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Jeri on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Looks like we fixed the the random resets on Black Rose and adjusted the eddy sensor for Twilight Zone, so it detects the powerball better in the ball through.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Jeri on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:52 pm

We fixed the pricing on Black Rose, so it's 50-75-100. Sorry about the mismatch on the price card.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Opto on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:43 am

Opto

PreviousNext

Return to The Machines