[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - the standard

the standard

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: the standard

Postby ROM on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:15 am

Last night the launcher on Fish Tales was broken.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Soundcard on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:20 pm

and the captive ball on pinball magic is nearly impossible to hit. i got it once out of about 10 direct hits.
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby Ricochet on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:49 pm

Fixed the broken wire on Fish Tales.

The captive ball now fixed on Pinball Magic. It was pushed past the retaining pins.
Ricochet

Postby Ricochet on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Fixed a bad opto on Dr Who mini playfield kick out hole.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby Jeri on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Dr Who had a complete switch matrix melt down, so we put Sword of Fury in it's place.

-jer
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby Isaac on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:07 am

Pinball Magic was a complete mess last night. Display was off and about 70% of the lights were out.
Turns out resting a game doesn't fix something like that so I left it off.
HWJP?
Isaac

Postby Jeri on Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:30 am

Pinball Magic did a few strange things when we were in there servicing. We intended to pull it and Police Force, but Dr Who decided to blow out the entire switch matrix.

We have a World Cup in the shop with The Standards name all over it.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Jeri on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:23 pm

We replace Pinball Magic tonight and replaced it with World Cup. Fixed a dead flipper on Judge Dredd.

Current lineup is;
Judge Dredd
Fish Tales
Police Force
Black Rose
Swords of Fury
World Cup
Jeri

Postby Jeri on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:00 am

World Cup developed some problems in the switch matrix and a few switches stopped working. Got it up and going tonight.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Legs on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:14 pm

On SoF the right flipper gets stuck up. Fishtales has a glitch during multiball where it can't kick out a ball that drains with ballsave still on, keeping multiball alive much longer than it should.
Legs

Postby Jeri on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:03 am

We changed the right side spring setup on Swords of Fury to external spring, so the hang ups should be fixed.

A ball was stuck on a bent gate on the right side of World Cup. It snapped when we tried to replace it. It didn't seem to affect game play, so we left it until we find a replacement.

Someone was parked on Fishtales, so we couldn't get on it to check this trip out.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby ROM on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:54 am

The fishtales thing was bizarre. It was spitting the ball out of the trough (if you drained a ball during multiball with the ball save still on) with so much force that it would hit the wall of the plunger lane and then bounce back into the trough. This was causing all kinds of confusion with the machine - and basically making for an endless multiball.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:07 pm

As of last Sunday, the left flipper on Fish Tales was weakus. Like, weak enough that if a ball was coming down at it quickly, and you tried to wack it, the ball would be like, "NAW!" and it would knock the flipper down a notch. Weak I tell you!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Left flip on fish tales is still way mushy.
ROM

Postby Opto on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:06 am

ROM is not lying about the weak FT flipper.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby videomode on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:49 pm

we now know ROM is not a liar.
dennis
videomode

Postby ROM on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Finally! validation.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Jeri on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Got fishtales flipper fixed a week or so ago and replaced a faulty bridge rectifier in Judge Dredd last night.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Opto on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:47 pm

"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Jeri on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:35 pm

I screwed around with the electronics for ages and it turned out to be a chunk of metal came off the plunger and was intermittently dragging the flipper. It really felt inconstant like bad electronics.

-jer
Jeri

PreviousNext

Return to The Machines