Green Dragon

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: Green Dragon

Postby fathom22 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:32 pm

We moved all of the pins against the cooler wall today, even at 4pm with blazing sun shining through the skylight none of the playfields had any glare! :D
fathom22

Postby bounceback on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:07 pm

sweet, going down there later.
bounceback

Postby bounceback on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:34 pm

AFM looks pretty good in there, but bummer to play at the moment-- flippers feel like they need a rebuild, really flimsy. those ramps are easy to hit, but this game was struggling a bit, had to lay into them. when cradling balls during multiball, flipper wouldn't release and return. play a couple games, you'll find they're definitely on the soft side.

but whatever, i can live with that-- bigger issue is the lock ramp and right ramp were both working intermittently. lock ramp always registers the first switch for entering the ramp, and during my first game worked fine, but the right ramp only registered one shot to it-- couldn't complete TA. during all my additional games, the lock ramp didn't register at all, and the right ramp registered one shot out of every 6 or 7, if that. not sure if this is just a cleaning thing, switches going bad, or what. but makes the game pretty unfun to play.
bounceback

Postby fathom22 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:16 am

GD is remodeling the area where the pins were, we have to pull them tomorrow morning, they want pins after the remodel but there might only be room for a couple. Bummer since we just installed a fresh MM on Tuesday!
MWM
fathom22

Postby revtest on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:24 am

Let us know where that goes for sure!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Dropshot on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:44 pm

Good put those pins else where, Green Dragon sucks!
Dropshot

Postby deathsave on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:16 pm

yes. somewhere else with a skylight.
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby autofire on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:09 pm

You should swap the MM at clinton st with that one! Please Please Please with sugar on top!
autofire

Postby bounceback on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:50 am

i don't know, i'm really in favor of keeping good pins in walking distance from my work place. i heard grand central got pins, and took them out again, all before i even found out they were there. grand central is far less bearable to be in than green dragon during the day. i liked that there was an AFM there. hope if there are only going to be a couple that they're a couple of nice ones. how about a CFTBL and junkyard?
bounceback

Previous

Return to The Machines