shooting gallery , long beach washington

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

shooting gallery , long beach washington

Postby oneandasixtenth on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:43 pm

i decided to take the 30 min drive up to longbeach last weekend ,, and i decided it was a OK place to have some fun

things i liked-----rad go-kart track a block away
most all of the machines worked pretty well
whale watching within walking distance
a good bunch of games , i played theater, spider,lotr,mono,junkyard,roller,sapranos,nascar,

things i didnt wicked knarly chemical smell. i asked the young attendee ( who was so stoned)(cant blame him) why the smell?
he claimed it was the place that burned down next door, i believe it was the glass cleaner because ive smelt that chemical knarness before in
seaside when the girl cleanes the games with the foam-n-whipe,
i meen it was so bad i had to leave with a pocket FULL of quarters
too light too much sun
11- 5pm mon-sun i work damit
no beer.com
unlevel machines

hope this helps
oneandasixtenth

Re: shooting gallery , long beach washington

Postby revtest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:13 am

Thanks for the update might take the motor bike on a short beach run soon hit that spot then turn around and head south back through seaside and on down. just started the planning stages of this if anyone knows of any other pin spots or any other secret stashes of awesome rad fun & food please share! also I will put out some notice for anyone interested in the ride, thinking of 2-3 nights on the road play'n some ball! hopefully before PAPA!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Re: shooting gallery , long beach washington

Postby oneandasixtenth on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:07 pm

sams seaside bar near to the "funland seaside" has a great working bonzi run, a shit box world cup and a shit box 007, good food and beer though
seems the game keeper lives in oregon city and dont care much, but the bartenders are nice and understand the bitching that i do..
oneandasixtenth

Return to The Machines