[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - BOG

BOG

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: BOG

Postby autofire on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:36 am

oh and NBA is boring.
autofire

Postby Kickback on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:49 pm

It needs updating or something. Getting shot down the middle by the spinning ball sucks too
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby Legs on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:19 pm

fuck the spinning ball. i hate that thing.
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Qdub on Tue May 25, 2010 9:28 am

Hey guys, I just changed up BOG's lineup. They have a super sweet line up now. Sopranos, World Cup, Monster Bash, and Medievil Madness. Medievil is kinda floaty due to it being in the "time out corner" I think I'm gonna bolt a block of wood in that corner so I can get more angle out of what ever pin I put there.
Qdub

Postby ROM on Tue May 25, 2010 9:41 am

Cool.

btw, that spider-man you took out has a problem with the doc ock shot. Direct shots to it don't always register. This is a super common problem with SMs, and I'm guessing there's an easy fix for it - like sticking something behind it, or something.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Qdub on Tue May 25, 2010 11:42 am

Thanks ROM for the heads up. Yea, sounds like an easy fix. Sometimes I just need to give the pins a Stern talking to. Just a little pinball humor there.
Qdub

Postby ROM on Tue May 25, 2010 12:09 pm

Qdub - I'm just curious: So, are Big Buck Hunters not holding up very well? I noticed that you took one out of Slammer, and now BOG, too. I played the one at BOG a couple weeks ago, and it felt a little dead. (and, personally, I'm way more likely to put $1 into a machine for two games than I am to put 75 cents in for one game.)
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Qdub on Tue May 25, 2010 12:40 pm

The BBH Pin at slammer was not ours. I believe that Cashbox has the pin there. We pulled BOG's because i wanted to give them a rockin line up. I did notice that someone had lowered the back legs on BBH. I understand you input on the .75 a game. We give the new pins a .75 grace period.
Qdub

Postby ROM on Tue May 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Ah right, my mistake about Slammer. Well, they removed theirs, too, according to JD. Must not be holding up well.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby revtest on Wed May 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Whats the line-up now???
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby ROM on Wed May 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Vibe Police
ROM

Previous