[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - BOG

BOG

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

BOG

Postby combo on Sun May 31, 2009 9:16 am

Kip is taking over the bog in a few days and has moved out 24 and picked up IJ4 he has also moved the machine back to its original location and will be gettig a second machine again..

Combo
combo

Re: BOG

Postby Dropshot on Sun May 31, 2009 10:59 am

I know he didn't like 24 but getting IJ4 was a bad idea, at least there aren't many 24's around yet.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Is Phil shedding his empire or something? First Shanghai, now BOG?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Qdub on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:14 pm

we'll be adding a second. probably dark knight or hopefully the new NBA. IJ4 gets hated on but a lot of people dig it. I wish we had more old school and classic games to put in too.
Qdub

Postby bounceback on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:47 pm

i'm really glad you guys have the newest sterns and i hope you keep buying them. we need to support stern. no matter what, no matter how crappy the games are. that's just the way it is right now. because they are the last thing standing. if anyone else can figure out a way to make a decent game, even one every few years, and get it out there, that would be awesome, and it would give us some options-- hopefully by supporting a competitor's great game, stern would see that they have the option to do something else and make some changes. but if stern folds now because of lack of support, people won't blame the game designs-- they'll say the death of pinball has been coming for a long time, they were killed off by video games, and that their days have passed. no one wants to look at the dumb management choices of the major pinball companies and admit that pinball COULD still be thriving, and people DO have an interest in the game.

anyway-- i'll put quarters in new games, just to keep pinball afloat. a lot of the games end up with a following after they've been around a while, and after a code update.
bounceback

Postby Qdub on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:37 am

Would you guys rather see a Dark Knight or the new NBA at BOG? I'm also thinking about putting the new NBA at Slingshot (bringing total there to 4 machines).
Qdub

Postby Kickback on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:38 am

NBA at BOG!
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby west on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:19 am

NBA
"Rock 'n' Roll is the only religion that'll never let you down."

west - WBG
west

Postby Dropshot on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:31 am

I think you should put NBA at Slingshot to make it 4 machines so we can throw some tourney's there. If not you should put a 4th in there anyway. I know Jordan and Eric are up for it.
Dropshot

Postby revtest on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:35 pm

slingshot would be my vote, and thanks for the sweet line at voodoo II ...!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby combo on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:50 pm

I have to say NBA at bog cause thats were i hang at

combo
combo

Postby HornedGramma on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:42 am

are we expecting NBA soon?
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Postby deathsave on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:36 am

expecting it to suck? i'm doing that already!
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby bounceback on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:01 am

expecting it to dunk!
bounceback

Postby Qdub on Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:03 am

Cool. Thanks for the feedback. I've been told from our dealer that NBA will be in any day now. Apparently they don't really ever have a good handle on what day (or sometimes week) they'll be in. But I guess it's on a truck and in transit from Chicago.
Also, I'll get a fourth machine into Slingshot asap.
Qdub

Postby revtest on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:02 pm

Word thanks Qdub.
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby justintime on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:28 pm

I think there is still a BDK a few doors down at the Tanker. Keep it diverse. If not NBA, I'd like to see a TSPP on Hawthorne ;)
justintime

Postby Dropshot on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:20 pm

there is also a BDK at Angelo's, I would be very disappointed to see 3 of the same machines within 3 blocks of each other.
Dropshot

Postby HornedGramma on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:43 am

I am optimistic about NBA; its not all cluttered with clunky, stupid toys.
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Postby autofire on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:34 am

batman fucked me tonight and didnt even kiss me first! I really wanted to finish my game and not have to stop at 30somethin mil. f to the u to the c to the k
autofire

Next

Return to The Machines