[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Duckett's Pub

Duckett's Pub

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: Duckett's Pub

Postby bounceback on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:46 am

too many tvs, on all at once, one of them tuned to MTV which is always showing some dumb fakeality show. who cares. all i can see is the game. all i can hear is the game. repeat.
bounceback

Postby Jeri on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:00 pm

We will be placing machines at this location starting tomorrow. The first machines will be Lord of the Rings, Star Trek Next Gen and Bride of Pin*bot. They plan on making room for more machines soon.

-Jer
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby ROM on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Did they dump quarterworld?
ROM

Postby Jeri on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:18 pm

Yes. I guess there is a video game in the way of adding the 4th machine at the moment. FWIW
Jeri

Postby Opto on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Woo hoo! Nopo Ricochet location!!!! Any ideas for a 4th machine?
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Jeri on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:04 pm

We're not sure yet. We have the 25cent machine, the "You flipped. You're a winner. I love you. Here is your multiball" Stern type game and a difficult Steve Ritchie. My thought would be another DMD Williams.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Jeri on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:06 pm

Star Trek Next Gen is now over there. Tomorrow will be Lord of the Rings an Bride of Pin*bot if all goes well.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Opto on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:11 am

Opto

Postby Dropshot on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:45 am

No, not a Ritchie. I want that No Fear at C-Bar.
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:02 am

You guys really don't have enough good machines to play in SE do you . . .
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:30 am

I'm losing the Lutz....I need more machines to fill the void where pain has saturated my being. Kinda like how the SE is saturated with machines everywhere you look. You chose NoPo, you had a chance to make the right choice, and "[you] chose poorly."
Dropshot

Postby Jeri on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:50 am

We added the Bride of Pin*bot that I spent months restoring. It was permanently yellowed from smoke.

I sanded all the yellow lacquer off and then bubbled the paint by using solvent based clear coat, so I repainted 50% of the playfield!

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Jeri on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:54 am

Oh yeah. We fixed two faulty switches on Lord of the Rings. Right loop and middle loop.

-jer
Jeri

Postby Jeri on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Upkick switch was still acting up, so we put another type in.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Opto on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:43 am

Opto

Postby eric on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:59 am

Yeah, it looks great. Did you pull mylar off of it?
eric

Postby Jeri on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:21 pm

The animatronic Tribble was stolen off of Star Trek Next Gen. We will miss the little guy.
Jeri

Postby Dropshot on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Fucking Assholes! In the final week that the Lutz was open people were trying to steal things, people who never went to the bar but for some reason felt they were entitled. I think the best was the guy who tried to steal the coat rack until he was tackled a block and half down the street.
Dropshot

Postby Jeri on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:04 am

Fixed a right EOS switch on LOTR and put the coin mech back in Bride that someone knocked out by kicking the coin door. :roll:
Jeri

Postby Dropshot on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:52 pm

I didn't know DannyB plays at Duckett's.
Dropshot

PreviousNext

Return to The Machines