The Greek Village Tavern

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

The Greek Village Tavern

Postby Soundcard on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:21 am

301 NW Murray Blvd.
Beaverton

Twilight Zone
Gilligan's Island
Party Zone ( http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=party ... type=quick ).

I only played Party Zone, and it seemed to work just fine, although I know nothing about the game so I could be wrong. Chill bar, reminiscent of the Ship but bigger. Lots of beers on tap, 5 or 6 pool tables, and the pins are set away from the crowd and have a table nearby to set drinks on.
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Re: The Greek Village Tavern

Postby ROM on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:21 pm

Sweet. Nice find.

Got the info you sent to the map site.. will update it when I get home. Thx
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby eric on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Carly and I checked this place out today. TZ is really clean, but left flipper is weak and fluttery and machine is way floaty. Party Zone played great and all functions seemed to work, though I must admit that neither one of us are familiar with the game. Did not play Gilligan's Island.

Left word with the bartender regarding TZ flippers. She wrote down the info and seemed genuinely interested in keeping the machines playing well. The machines are operated by a company called Brothers Amusement. I might give em a call in hopes of getting quicker service on the TZ flippers.
eric

Postby HornedGramma on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:20 pm

Brothers Amusement owns a bunch of machines in the Milwaukie/Sellwood area. They never, ever maintain their machines.

They have a Tales From the Crypt and a ST:TNG at the Black Cat on SE 13th. TNG has been non-functional for more than three months, and Tales is just barely hanging in there. And the Addams Family at the Yukon is theirs; once every other month the guy will come in, empty the quarters, wipe the scores, and generally leave the thing working even worse than before.

Good luck getting anything out of them. They're a bunch of drunks.
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Return to The Machines