[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Tanuki

Tanuki

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Tanuki

Postby PatC on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:51 pm

They have Atlantis, are getting Sorcerer

Screen Shot 2012-01-05 at 4.50.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-01-05 at 4.50.58 PM.png (49.84 KB) Viewed 10143 times
PatC

Re: Tanuki

Postby Opto on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:48 pm

They don't appear to be on the map. Can this be fixed by someone who knows where it is? I still want to take down Bowens sorcerer score if it's rhodes machines that's going in there.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby PatC on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:05 am

PatC

Postby revtest on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:01 am

Best link ever!!!!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Opto on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:45 am

http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/

I was trying to throw Pat a lob . . . I know how he enjoys adding locations and keeping the map up to date . . . maybe not as much as ROM though.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 am

I wish I knew about that tool whole explaining the cascadia format.
Dropshot

Postby Soundcard on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:32 pm

your face is tool whole.
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby ROM on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Added. http://pinballmap.com/portland/?by_location_id=2482
And I added both Atlantis and Sorcerer to it. Do they have any other machines?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Oh wait, I'm the tool whole! Atlantis is gone. And Sorcerer is arriving today. I guess I'll remove Atlantis from the map.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:08 pm

And they have Grand Lizard.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby inthecan on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Went to check this place out this evening, my god did the food smell amazing and then next time I head out there I am most definitely going to stay for dinner. The menu looks bomb as hell but I just stuck with a very boozy bourbon and ginger ale (def worth the 4.00) and put some work in on Grand Lizard and a little bit of Sorcerer.

The Grand Lizard is in really nice shape as is Sorcerer, the bit of training time I have been able to log on Kickback's GL paid off as I GC'd Tanuki's with 3 mill +

The session was not with out it's humorous and distracting moments though, some poor guy was getting absolutely berated by his GF/Wife/Business partner at the table about 3 ft away. I felt sorry for him until I took a look at the shoes he was wearing, I don't know what the fuck those things were but most of my compassion evaporated almost instantly.

Tanuki's food menu
I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Postby PatC on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:27 pm

There food is awesome.

Last time I went it was just for the food. Didn't even touch the pins -- THAT'S HOW GOOD IT IS.
PatC

Postby inthecan on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:59 am

I have been reading some of the reviews about this place, I am now beyond certain that it is epic and that I must make a pilgramage.

BTW, the place is named after the mythical Tanuki creature that has a giant shapeshifting nutsack, straight out of a Miyazaki film: boss.

Anyone down to hit up the full Tanuki experience here soon? Preferably by bike.
I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Return to The Machines