[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - C-Bar

C-Bar

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: C-Bar

Postby Ricochet on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:20 pm

We fixed the flipper on Creature (broken return spring)

We cleared the high score on Road Kings and set the settings to factory extra hard. We may pull it out if it doesn't get more play.

We may be at our max for pinball here, because the owner wants to put a golf and buck hunter game in.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby Dropshot on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:41 am

So, that I500 lock shot is still rejecting 50% of the shots. Especially the clean shots, they never seem to go in. I wonder if there is a way to adjust the backstop or maybe even just removing the blue pad will help. I wonder if making the machine steeper would do anything?
Dropshot

Postby Jeri on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:05 am

We bent a plate around on Indy 500 last week to reduce the lock bounce out problem. It then caused an up kick problem this week. I hope we found a happy middle ground.

Road Kings had a plastic that drooped into the ball path on the right inlane.

-Jer
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby Jeri on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:12 am

Oh yeah. Which one of you smart asses put "Makes loud knock sound when I get the bonus" on the log? :lol:
Jeri

Postby Soundcard on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:31 pm

i stopped in yesterday and played I500, and never had a problem with the lock shot.
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby ROM on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:11 pm

I forgot that there's a log. Here's stuff:

Black Knight: the rubber on the left flipper fell off. And the rubber on the upper flipper is slipping up. The RANSOM light is out.

Creature: After you spell FILM, two white lights, on the left and right side, are supposed to flash, indicating multiball is lit. Those white lights are not lighting.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:31 pm

"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Jeri on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Thanks! Neither of us are in town, so I'll fix it when I make it back toward the end of the week.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Legs on Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:57 pm

I wrote a drunken novel on the paper log re: roller games...take it with some salt (and perhaps a margarita) but I think I was right in my assessment of the situation.
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Jeri on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:30 pm

I spent a bunch of time today at C-bar fixing little issues.

Rebuilt the diverters on Roller Games, so the ball can make the lock.
Who Dunit had a bad opto.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Legs on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:45 am

Apparently Judge Dredd's sniper tower isn't registering? I didn't play it, but James and Rachel noticed it after you left.
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby ROM on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:26 am

Steve told me it was that far left kickback lane that wasn't registering the ball - even on ball searches. So once you got it in there, it was stuck. Is that the sniper tower? I didn't think so...

The other machines I played played nicely!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:53 am

The Y on INDY for the inlane/outlane rollover light is out. Virtually makes the game unplayable.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:21 pm

...and by "virtually" do you mean "totally completely"?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Jeri on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:33 pm

I fixed the kicker on Judge Dredd on a second trip to the C-bar. Is that the same thing as the sniper tower?

-Jer
Jeri

Postby revtest on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:41 pm

No the sniper it the VUK above the upper right flipper
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby ROM on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:03 pm

But I don't think that was the part that wasn't working...
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Left ramp on I500 was not registering last night.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Maybe you know this, but the black knight 2k is turned off, and has an out of order sign on it.
ROM

Postby FHF on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:03 pm

The judge dred thing is the sniper shot/vuk in the upper right playfield. Sometimes it works fine, but sometimes it doesn't register.
FHF

PreviousNext

Return to The Machines