[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - C-Bar

C-Bar

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: C-Bar

Postby ROM on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Apparently they also have a Funhouse, Haunted House, 2 Corvette's, Flight 2000, 2 Flash Gordon's and a few other great older titles in Oregon City. I told him to put them all at C-Bar and they would make a shit ton of money....I don't think he believed me.
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:35 am

If they put in a corvette and Flight 2K, I'd be there all the time. There are no dialed Corvettes in town, anywhere. I would think that having one on location would be a good unique draw.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby eric on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:23 am

Agreed, but a dialed Cashbox machine is kind of an oxymoron.
eric

Postby Opto on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 am

Maybe they could retheme their corvette to be more in line with the style of play they set their machines to.

Who wouldn't wanna play a WMS Maxima or Bally Pinto?
Opto

Postby HornedGramma on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:10 am

Jamie at C-Bar last night told Steph they were getting Ricochet machines in there. Can anyone corroborate?
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Postby Opto on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 am

YES - Ricochet!!!! Time to buy a corvette! You've got 10400 quarters lying around right?
Opto

Postby revtest on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:26 am

That's what they (C bar) keep saying. I'm curios what the line-up will be.
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Ricochet on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:31 am

We plan on putting Jack*bot(The Voodoo machine), a freshly shopped TZ and Judge Dredd (two in town now). There will be a 25cent machine too(Road Kings?)

The plan was to put an Addams Family in, but I'm too trusting and a dirt bag scammed me out of the money for the machine, so we're looking for another fun WMS machine now.

We were thinking about giving $100 per machine for GC's on the machine by the end of September. Interested?

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby Opto on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:45 am

Opto

Postby Opto on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:48 am

Oh . . . and yes to Road Kings. Unless you have something a few years older? ? ? Firepower? Sorcerer? Blackout? Time Fantasy? Hard Bodies? Anything '80-85'?
Opto

Postby HornedGramma on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:34 am

Bring over the Road Show that's at that Club 21 place. There are not very many in town and I hate to see one moldering away in a place like that.
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Postby FHF on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. - RWE
FHF

Postby ROM on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby revtest on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:45 pm

I love me some Creature! That line up sounds great I need to learn Judge dread in a bad way.
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Ricochet on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Never deal with Sean Robbinson in Vancouver he will take your money and run.

We have a lot of older Ritchie games and similar, but they cost more in parts (displays especially) to run than they make. I think the average casual player expects ball saves and the Stern "You're a winner no matter what you do multiball " type games.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby Opto on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:42 pm

I heard there's a mod to make the 000000's on 6 digit display games turn off when only on a 1 player game. May have been on early 80's sterns only tho.
Opto

Postby revtest on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Any word on whats going on here? just saw Cashbox in there fixing the games (I use the word "fixing" loosely), I thought they were pulling those games out damn it!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Ricochet on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:18 pm

In theory we will be moving machines in tomorrow. We got the go ahead today to put more machines eventually.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby eric on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Can't wait!
eric

PreviousNext

Return to The Machines