[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - C-Bar

C-Bar

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: C-Bar

Postby revtest on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Old games are out! Pool table buck hunter and pins gone!
revtest

Postby Ricochet on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:09 am

Got our first reports on what need tweaking. We're heading over there tomorrow.
Jackbot is getting air balls on the ramp and needs a plastic shield.
Roller Games needs upper flipper adjusted.

The floors are really bad there. We'll do our best to get the games level.

They want to put more than 5 machines in too! Yay!

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby revtest on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:11 am

The TZ sdtm eject hole was getting very regular last night also like 3-4 out of 5 we'll try tohelp them do somthing about that floor
revtest

Postby Ricochet on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:14 pm

We worked on the machines again Sunday trying to get them dialed in.

Worked on the TZ kick out hole, so it lands more on the flipper, and put long legs on the left side to compensate for the floor.

Added a new ramp shield plastic to prevent air-balls and fixed the right slingshot on Jack*Bot. We tried to make the skill shot/shooter more consistent, but didn't have much luck in the limited time we had.

We had a complaint about the ramp shot on roller games not achievable, but we seemed to be hitting it ok. Will keep an eye on it.

Hope all goes well Thursday and I apologize for not being in town to keep dialing the machines in.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby deathsave on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:55 pm

the upper flipper on RG wasn't always returning all the way, only on those occasions did clean shots dead-end on the ramp.
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby Legs on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Half the "battle the power" instruction placard broke off and is sitting on the playfield in front of the right ramp. :/
Legs

Postby Jeri on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Trish said she could go over and remove the piece from the playfield tonight.

-Jer
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby Jeri on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:34 pm

Fixed the TZ gumball today. We put the internal plastic guide in backwards. Doh!
Jeri

Postby sauce on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:03 am

The light hold bonus light is burnt out on road kings.
sauce

Postby FHF on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:58 pm

First off, the new line-up at C-bar is awesome! However, I will say that during the tournament on Thursday there was very limited seating. Granted that was an abnormally huge amount of people. I'm all for putting some more machines in there, but it seems like it would be really crowded if there were machines on both walls (think shorty's). Just throwing this out there, I think it might be cool if the east wall (the one without pins) had like 8 machines and the area where the pins are now had tables and chairs. just a thought. Likewise, I think it would be really cool to try and do some sort of "minor" tournament if more machines go in. No clue what sort of format or anything, but the line-up is shaping up to be one of the best in town, so it certainly seems warranted!!
Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. - RWE
FHF

Postby ROM on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:05 pm

That's all well and good, Fred, but in case you didn't notice: THE LIGHT HOLD BONUS LIGHT IS BURNT OUT ON ROAD KINGS!

One step at a time...
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby videomode on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:43 pm

The bar has plans for seating they said
dennis
videomode

Postby Opto on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:01 pm

If they had power on the opposite wall, that could be awesome. The floor by the west/north wall is sloped like crazy (probably for drainage I'd imagine). Maybe there's a reason the pins aren't on the other wall?
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Jeri on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:19 pm

We found a cocktail Night Moves machine for here. It's on it's way up from LA. I got a chance to play Tanio's and it's really fun and has multiball.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby ROM on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:16 pm

There was a pizza joint called Giovanni's in my hometown of Montecito, and they had a cocktail table that I played for years (basically, while my friends honed their skills at Mortal Kombat II I played this pin instead). I can't remember what it was! But I kind of think it was Night Moves. Does the score roll over at like 999,999? Alls I know is that this dude KEG and I kept rolling it, and then we had a tilt/HS war - I won it after my bonus happened to land me at 998,754. That score held for a while. I think it was Night Moves!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby sauce on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Night moves yes!!!!!!! And if I failed to mention it before, Ricochet is the best!
sauce

Postby Jeri on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:38 am

Here is a video of the sweet Night Moves machine

I just want to start dancing to that music.
-Jer
Jeri

Postby sauce on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Also will this make the first gottlieb system80 on location in portland? Looking forward to more!
sauce

Postby Jeri on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:24 am

We just added Who Dunnit to the lineup.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby eric on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:05 pm

The trough proximity sensor on TZ doesn't seem to be working and the lock light is only working intermittently. Besides that, the game is playing much better than it was a week ago. Thanks!!
eric

PreviousNext

Return to The Machines